ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 28, 2015] March Meet. (Bury st Edmunds)

Phase 1 Clio 172
Adey, have you or your som got a link to the dipped beam bulbs you have? As said on the night, they are the best white halogen bulbs we've seen. Perfect look and the best looking bulbs without going HID's. Both me and @DannyR would be interested in finding this out!
They were a gift from my son, but, if I dig around I may bs able to find some paperwork for them.
But of a hoarder, lol...
Won't b til later in week when home from work as b in Scotland, sorry :-(

Phase 1 Clio 172
Dip beam bulb, good and bad news
@Dr Jekyll
I had indeed saved eBay paperwork, just search item no: 301083253464
BUT they haven't got any :-(
Receipt says £4.95 for the PAIR !!!
May be worth contacting the seller ?

SQ5
Yea I searched the user, they don't do 100w that colour, just white, which will be yellow..

I'll keep checking back I think.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Dr Jekyll said:
I bet those ones come out yellow not nice and super white like they advertise. Im doing the same as DannyR and holding out until they have the 100w ones back in stock.
Yh I want the ones advetised but they wouldn't answer the question I asked annoyingly

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yep them's the ones tho obviously 65w. Same people tho ;-)
U guys comin to MK on Sunday?

Good to see you again on Sunday Adey.

Regarding the bulbs, your seller is still out of stockis. I just typed in 100w hb3 super white and found these:

2 X HB3 [9005] 100W Super White Xenon Headlight Bulbs 12v
Item Number 191512591626

I've just bought them. Can't be much different.....

Many.
be careful with 100w bulbs, as you're doubling the amp draw (8amp to 16amp) and more than doubling the heat.