ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of year meet. Bury St Edmunds. 1/11/14

Just an idea with the weather suposedly staying decent.

Saturday night meet at Bury? Got the multi story for cover/the outside parking areas at the Arc.

Fast food/restaurants nearby.

Anyone game?

Many.
I'll have to confirm nearer the time. Brothers birthday that weekend, and depending on car situation.

Good to see a few people up for this! :)

Adam I cant help it lol,

Depending how the meet goes at this location and peoples thoughts on it Im debating holding a meet here everyother month. Sort of get abit of stability to the meets, seems to work for other areas so Im hoping it could work for us!

Many.
After tonights discussion I might have a car for this too, Non-Clio.

Big turnout is always nice, but I do always have a good time with you lads.

SQ5
And expensive, and I'm not sure they will let in us riff raff!

I can get 20% off at Frankie and Benny's.

What is the arc? Can i have the address please homies?
Shopping center, forget not everyone knows!

By Car
Bury St Edmunds is situated on the A14 at junction 42, 43 and 44. arc is close to the main through route, Parkway South. Bury St Edmunds is approximately 25 miles from Ipswich and Cambridge, around 43 miles from Norwich and is just 75 miles from London.
If youre using GPS, our postcode is IP33 3DG.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I will be away on the 1st unfortunately :( family stuff means i'll be in Lincoln