ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mallory Park

Black 182 on Saturday?

Two 172 Cups on Saturday?

Blue V6 Saturday + Sunday?

Few others that I cant remember too..

That too...came past us on the motorway on the way home, mine was on the flatbed...

Adeyspec on track? (Got some pics of the car with that sticker btw)

Williams with private reg on track?

Probably more too, lol.

172 cup
mine was the cup not on turinis

adeyspec sold his to another bloke on the rtoc iirc

the other cup was ali cup

can't remember who owned the v6

the black 182 with two blond girls in it, gave me a flash and a wave as they came past me on the m1

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Was going to come over on saturday, but i heard a rumour that it was 15 quid to spectate, so didnt bother for the few hours id have been there.

phase 1 172 sport
fella called bruce off Rtoc owns adeys clio now he done the cambelt at mallory mines the racing blue 182 cup with white stripes:cool:

IMG_6521.jpg

That one bod?

phase 1 172 sport
Thats me FOXY done my front left tyre going round gerrards can,t complain had 6 trackdays out of the toyos 888 had a swap round borrowed some 15 off a mate stuck them on the back and put the back toyos up front but the last hour i went out the clio was twitchy plenty of sideways action:cool:

fella called bruce off Rtoc owns adeys clio now he done the cambelt at mallory mines the racing blue 182 cup with white stripes:cool:

Yours looked nice and seemed pretty quick round track. Was going to come over and have a word, didn't know you were on cs.

clio f7r with bodies
your telling me, i got a bit too much sunburn lol! btw your car really shifts, looked one of , if not the fastest thing goin round the track

she went well, 1st time around mallory for me.
had some naff toyo tyres on though so they got a battering, defo gonna invest in some better rubber!

Clio 182
Your clio was flying cant believe how quick you got on to cam commng out of the hairpin. Even with your naff tyres you looked the fastest thing round the track to me.