ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M** NYK - black Meggy 225 - you know who you are...

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
What the FECK were she doing in haslingden? She lives in Rochdale, lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Usual spot at Tescos - in the parent & child parking space. I really need to get a kid for that sole purpose. Can you hire children by the day just to give you better parking spaces??

D.

Betty Big Bum R26
You can hire mine matey, although you'll prob be givin her back after 5 mins lol come over for a chat next time :)

And Phil, I do actually venture out of Rochdale you know lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You can hire mine matey, although you'll prob be givin her back after 5 mins lol come over for a chat next time :)

And Phil, I do actually venture out of Rochdale you know lol

Haha! Sounds like a deal!

I would bob over for a chat but each time I've seen it there, it's just the Meg on its own - not a person in sight unfortunately. :(

D.

Betty Big Bum R26
I'll be inside spending all my hard earned cash that's why, I did wave to you yesterday though as I was loading the shopping in you were leaving lol

Did you see John Stape from corrie in Tesco btw lol
I was gonna ask him if his 172 was parked outside but thought better of it as he probably wouldn't know what I meant lol