ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lunar grey pics...

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
does anybody have any pics of lunar grey?
im after if anybody has one a close up of the paint as ive heard it has a purple metalic flick to it??
thanks tommy

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
If someone manages to get a pic on line, showing the true colour of Lunar I'll take my hat off to them lol.
It does indeed have a slight lilac metalic flip to it in direct sunlight. It changes its appearance all the time, depending on the time of day... strong or weak sunlight.. It's an amazing colour, marmite perhaps! But you cant take away how much there is to this colour. I still look at it and am amazed.

One very happy Lunar owner here.. :)

Seen these..? http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=468217

Barge
Is it the same grey on the V6 as they use on the Megs? You might have a better chance of finding Meg pics in that case.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Is it the same grey on the V6 as they use on the Megs? You might have a better chance of finding Meg pics in that case.

I believe it to be the same colour, yes. More Meganes about, sure.. but whether the colours on a V6, R26.R or resprayed on to a Morris Minor its still the same Lunar Grey and difficult to capture the depth of the colour. ;)

i find that alot of renault sport silvers/greys have a purpleness to them, its wierd. especially the twingo!

the vee and 26R are an awkward one, sometimes dull then you look again and they look amazing.

im a fan.. only after blackgold of course ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i find that alot of renault sport silvers/greys have a purpleness to them, its wierd. especially the twingo!

the vee and 26R are an awkward one, sometimes dull then you look again and they look amazing.

im a fan.. only after blackgold of course ;)

Black Gold is Satan's Paint, Naith! ;)

D.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
getting there mate, im really tempted by lunar grey for mine. i think it may be a gamble but should pull it off and it will defo be unique.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Not in direct sunlight but you get the idea

SSL21117.jpg

SSL21118.jpg

SSL21124.jpg

SSL21109.jpg

SSL21102.jpg

SSL21110.jpg

SSL21105.jpg

SSL21104.jpg

SSL21106.jpg

V6.jpg

V6-1.jpg

Clio V6 Mk2 255
Good golly NOT AVON tyres on a Vee - crikey LOL

I hope the ZZ3 are much improved on the ZZ1 as the ZZ1 were the WORST tyres I have EVER had on any car ... I actually junked them they were that bad in the wet on my 4wd Celica too !

Martin

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
ive got a 400ml can coming today so im going to nip over the bodyshop and get a fooked panel off something sand it down and spray it then laquer it. i shall take pics in direct light aswell ;)

I think they look better with colour coded pods. Of the four I like Shaun's one the best as it's not go the optional leather.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
shauns is the one i took pics fo when my bro best mate used to own it. Its in a far better state now to say the least. You get some unreal looks when driving that

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the link you posted dash, cheers for that. but on the close ups of the colour i carnt really see the violety colour.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good golly NOT AVON tyres on a Vee - crikey LOL

I hope the ZZ3 are much improved on the ZZ1 as the ZZ1 were the WORST tyres I have EVER had on any car ... I actually junked them they were that bad in the wet on my 4wd Celica too !

Martin

NOPE! Shockin! had them on my old 172..

Merc A class
Lunar looks awesome!

3897674973_6e5dd92f43.png

I saw a 172 on the motor way the other day in a slightly lighter colour than this never seen one like it before!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
to be honest mate you wont get the colour in any pics! you wouldnt regret painting you clio in lunar its awesome, and youll get some funny stares form people that just wont understand!