ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest MPG youve had!!

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
After work felt like a drive so took my car for a blast:rasp: . On the way home looked at the mpg which read 22.8. Havnt seen it that low before so just wondering what everyone else's all time low was?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
About 25ish when doing a trackday. Its near impossible to get it until 20 unless you bounce it off the limiter for about 5 years (standard car).

Chelsea tractor
4mpg sat in traffic with aircon on around Bristol when the Ballon Fiesta was on a few years ago. Schoolboy error to pick that route lol

80MPG BEEZA
i had it down to 18 ive also had it upto 54.6 i think it was or 51.6

51mpg - no way, how did u manage that, iv never seen mine past 35?

i can easy get mine up past 45 took a lil bit of coasting and rolling around at 30 in 5th gear but i got it up past 50, shame i went to get my d900 out to take a pic and the screen was cracked (which i still havent got fixed :() but yup it can be done

SMURF!!!
Lowest i've had is about 14 when i first got the car :eek: , but the highest i had was 60 but i was braking at the time, as soon as my foot touched the accelerater if plummeted!

williams and trophy
Whats been done to it for that consumption

its in dire need of a remap as i think its running a tad rich lol.

mods.

big valve williams head, reworked chambers etc, weber alpha + ecu, 45mm weber throttle bodies, 270 cams.

de-cat (devil) std centre section leading to a home made side exit lol

almost fully stripped

not exactly standard lol

406 passion wagon..
Saw low 20s but this was the most I saw bar 99.9 when being towed by the AA

Attachments

• 50mpg.jpg
    50mpg.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
  williams and trophy
dunno yet tbh....not had it mapped yet.

should be around the 220 ish mark when done tho hopefully, prob about 190-200 at the mo tho.

quite a few bits to do before its sent off for mapping thjo.

went from mine to northys in it last weekend, is about 30 miles ish each way.....used £25 worth juice.....steady 70 ish most of way

Last edited:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've had 11 before, around Goodwood, on Tesco 99 slop.

14's more normal on V-Power though.

Never had it lower on any other circuit...probably 'cause I love Goodwood and it's all flat to me :approve:

Lowest i've had is about 14 when i first got the car :eek:
I takes a while to build up, it does the same when you disconnect the battery as well.

I average around 20 in the vee, that's with giving it a bit of a blast every now & again. So not too bad at all really.
Average mph is abysmal though.

182 ff with cup pack's
managed a best of 9mpg around the Ring thats on a 13mile lap lol had a best of 42mpg

172 Race Car
best is around 41mpg with 3up on a run. worst is low 20's 'B' road bashing. I use shell placebo always.

Peperami id love to see the driving leg end on track too!