ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

Just wondering, what would be the "average" prices of labour for fitting lowered springs on a Clio 1.2?

Obviously id buy the springs seperatley and get a garage to fit them and alter the torsion bar :)

Just pricing up really....

Think I paid about £240 all in... though they messed up the torsion bar an dI had to have it done twice... cost me an extra £40...

H22A7 Accord Type R

yeah, me and a mate fitted mine, but like he says above, its a torsion bar..........meaning...........nooooooooo lol! Garage!

Yeah but he is getting front springs so could do them, though from all accounts get the torsion bar done by a pro definetly!

Suzuki SV650

The torsion bar is a piece of piss, and fitting springs is an afternoon job. You could have your car lowered in a day, just give yourself time, get a mate to help you and buy some tools. Find the guide on the website and have a go at it yourself, if it goes wrong (which it prolly wont cus its easy to do), then you can take it to a garage and get ripped off there.

I was asking for prices on getting my 1991 RT lowered as I was dead scared to do it myself and c0ck it up but since I lowered mine, Ive lowered my mates RT and hes lowered a new-ish shape Rover which is a springs all round jobbie.

I had mine lowered by Ktec last week, payed £150 for it (including the springs etc) found that the ass end was way to low so i jacked it back up again half way myself. It really is a P.O.P and just use the guide on here somewhere to help you, make yourself a extractor tool and your home and dry.

The springs are easy enough to do, but you will need a spring puller kit, dont ty it without these!!