ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering options 197/200

clio 200
was gonna sort the suspension out on the 200 so it doesnt sit like a jeep anymore.

my 197 was lowered on h&r springs from k-tec. it sat at a really nice height and handled very well. without riding like a pig

cant seem to find the same springs for the 200. only springs with a similar drop are apex. not sure wat these are like tho? eibach are only a 20mm drop

any help or pics appreciated

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Exactly the same. Mate off here (sbv116) dropped his 200 with my old 197 H&R coilovers. No difference.

clio 200
so they,ll fit ok? my 200 has cup pack my 197 didnt should it still be ok?

where can i get h&r stuff now, k-tec dont have them on their website

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Only difference between cup pack and non is 7mm difference in spring length, and spring rates. They all mount the same. Ring these guys

http://www.mswuk.com/

They actually import H&R into the UK, everybody else you deal with are middle men ;)

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Seen the bump ;) Yeah i cant see any reason why they wouldnt fit, as my coilovers were a straight swap :)

clio 200
spoke to mswuk £195 for h&r springs for my car, well for a 197.

will these defo fit a 200? if they do im gonna order em up