ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered and new exhaust on the car

Audi A3
finally got my k-tec exhaust and apex lowering springs on the car, needs a wash though!

IMG00426-20090628-1041.gif

IMG00427-20090628-1041.gif

IMG00429-20090628-1042.gif

cc'ing, cup spolier and 172 rear bumper are all future plans for her!

comments welcome

Never above 25mpg
More pics of the blonde in the background??

Exhaust looks LOLworthy hanging so low and Mike, yours too.

Audi A3
needs some sockets under the mount to lift it up as its abit heavy for the mount thats all and the exhaust sounds great! and theres another pic of her with her sister on the forums somewhere from time ago haha

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I think the exhaust needs to be taken into the bumper and it looks like it sticks out a bit too much in that photo. Might just be the angle though.

The ride height looks good. Do you have any plans to change the wheels?

Audi A3
^^read posts about the exhaust.......it will be in the bumper in a few days....and im tempted to change them but in two minds about it atm not sure what id replace them with yet.....

Magane II Dci
Best way to get the exhaust up in the bumper is to twist the backbox bracket round so that gos up. the pic i post mine did hang down a bit till i did this now look nice fit but the end of the exhuast sticks out about 1 or 2 inch and even more when hot.

I dont know if this is normal or its ment to sit flush with the bumper.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks nice, how long did your exhaust take to come? Mine took 6 weeks after being told it would be with me the week after I bought it.. last time I used Ktec tbh, waste of space.

Audi A3
took 2 days iirc with all the parts in the box etc have always been pleased with there service but back on topic............