ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of Clio Sports at Oulton Park

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I saw M14 CAB, i know thats a user on here :)

I didn't go in my beast

RB 182
Meeee, i was one. Cracking day, was in VXR VIP area so free food and drink all day :)

I can honestly say the Clio Cup race was the most entertaining, lots of bumps and bangs!

Listening to those Touring Cars pop and bang though made me want one so badly lol, was thinking how many people are gonna try drive like they do on the way home lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was there too - looking quite shiny for once! I was parked way out in the sticks though - out towards Shaw's.

Did you see all the poor sods parked near the main runs through the car-parks? Absolutely caked in dust. I walked past a Golf who had its windows half down and the interior looked like someone had exploded a tin of Ovaltine in there. :(

D.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Unfortuantly I was parked next to an old vectra done up in BTCC colours, looked so cak:eek:

yours was the blue 172 then? I was parked very close to you :)

me and my brother had a right laugh at that vectra ;D

Clio 182 FF Cup
Took mine, got caked in dust round Knickerbrook, was Blue, now grey, not had chance to clean it. Feeling guilty.