ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lorenzo@RSC Black Gold 182 FF - Recycled 182 built with RSC parts

Renaults
I have just finally got a black FF 182, one of the lads at RSCs old cars in need of a lot of TLC. Going to be a mix of cars by the time im finished with it. :D

The car drives and handles brilliantly it just very rough around edges etc. I have a list of things to do and its getting longer, but I work at the perfect place for such a task.

Already replaced rear bumper due to a car park bump on corner had cracked all the paintwork and it was scratched. I had another black gold bumper in stock, I took this home and fully polished it in the kitchen to the other half's delight :) This is now fitted.

Nearside wing needs replacing it has been poorly repainted in the past and has a circle of paint missing, I have got a black gold wing on the way and as soon as this comes in I will get that fitted. The Bonnet also needs addressing, around the bonnet lock is peppered with dints and dings, poorly adjusted bonnet lock, but these bonnets are hard to come by straight, so I will be on eBay waiting for something to appear or waiting for a Clio to turn up here. Then body work wise it will be sorted after it has had a proper polish and wax.

Then I will turn my attention to the wheels these need a respray or powder coating really due to the scratches on spokes. The exhaust is rattling around cat area and the noise irritates me soooo much when accelerating. One fog lamp is cracked. The rain sensor is also faulty and causing SERV light to come on, but that's not that important TBH. Inside is nice and tidy and it drives spot on.

Sounds like a real shed lol I will post pictures up soon of progress etc. Im sure I will find more things to sort and I will also change a few bits becasue I do have a few ideas of what I want to do.

Renaults
GEDC0250.JPGGEDC0252.JPGGEDC0251.JPGGEDC0253.JPGGEDC0254.JPG

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Liked? Don't let my opinion put you off, its your car and you probably know a lot more about the subject than me mate..

Renaults
Well wing turned up today turned out to be off blackgold on the forum. So I will get that fitted this weekend and while the bumper is off ill fit a new fog lamp and reolace badge with a black one ive painted in satin black. Just need a bonnet now thinking of a bonnet bra for now to cover up the dints.

Renaults
Well monday night my front end was ripped off by a sprinter van. One of those 50 50 accidents. I was at junction and put nose out. Did not expect a sprinter to be on the wrong side of road coming from the left and he took the front end off... its in for repair and just waiting for it to be done... Im cruising in a 3.0 dv6 vel satis at the moment not good...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378333711135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378333711135.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 65