ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for some opinions

182 Trophy #243
I will be getting a 182 trophy at the beginning of September ( my first Renault sport ) and I'm stuck in 2 minds what Exhaust to get. I have the milltek cat back in mind because that is one of the best exhausts you can get. I am also looking and the ktr super sport exhaust as the sound of it I think is so much better. Just wanted to get some opinions if anyone has these exhausts fitted and what would be the best option.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The very best option is the orbisound- hero if you buy that

if not there all much of a muchness - scorpian is ok i guess

​s

182 Trophy #243
Yeah the millteks are nice but they haven't got much of a tone to them that's the only thing holding me back at the moment.

182 Trophy #243
It does sound nice don't get me wrong then I hear this [video=youtube_share;VAsu_-_Aw7c]http://youtu.be/VAsu_-_Aw7c[/video]

Can't beat a bit of induction noise ;)

Mine still has the centre silencer in place - fully decatted with no silencer sounds like this:

[video=vimeo;1985989]http://vimeo.com/1985989[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
  182 Trophy #243
That does sound great! And there are a few on the market with the milltek exhausts as well. I am leaning towards the milltek exhausts to be honest.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Milltek are crap, Scorpion is the best for the Money and they do fir perfectly despite what everyone says here, sounds epic when you come off throttle and gun it, cruising is nice no ear bleeding.

Top end is Orbisound like S said or go to a place called BTM and have a decent one made for you and fitted properly, I've seen the work and it's really good what they produce for these. Other custom ones are a hit n miss, but seriously lowe Miltek its just a name and they sound crap,

Piper isn't a bad bet, good fit on them same cost too.

182 Trophy #243
Thanks for your input but after thinking about it I'm probably going to go for either ktr supersport or scorpion.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Another system at the top end that seems to get over looked is the Pure Motorsport system.

I have one myself and its an awesome product that sounds well, fits together perfectly (no stupid adjustable joints that leak) and looks filthy.

The silenced version is better for an everyday car and only bangs oit 83dB at 4500rpm but the full race system does 97dB (I've not tested mine with this setup yet).

182 Trophy #243
That does look and sound very nice. What sort of price would you be looking at for a cat back system.