ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking At A Cup On Friday - Anyone Recognise It?

Up rocks
Arranged to go look at this Friday morning, pretty much arranged to buy it if all is in order. Does anyone recognise it from the reg number as i'm thinking its quite a good deal for 5k?

Reg Number: **52 XDP

Advert said:
This car is in mint condition must be seen
39000 miles.
The Aux/cambelts have been at 37500 miles this is a £720 job.
brand new exhaust put on last week.
MOT jan 2009.(went through with no advisorys)
full servic history.
No marks no dents.
Supa guard pain treatment has been done to this car this costs £300 pounds to do car will not need to be waxed for 5 years.
inside looks brand new no marks at all.
First to see will buy im not a boy racer so when you see the car you will understand what i mean by just how clean it is.

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
Advert said:
First to see will buy im not a boy racer so when you see the car you will understand what i mean by just how clean it is.

do boy racers usuallly have dirrty cars???

Up rocks
Well i didnt get that one, the guy was going to deliver it after 1st saying it wasnt available, then blew me off at the last min after i waited in all day Friday. He did say i could go get it today but i got bored by then and went and got another.

Standard (apart from braided hoses)
Mint

£5000

Very happy with it tbh (never even been in one let alone driven one). Thought it would feel very flat compared to my last car but i had a hoot driving it 150 miles home. It loves the b roads too! :)