ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what OZ racing sent me! *pics*

J

J182sport

Just Had a chance to have a good look at them my new OZracing Superturismo GT's in matt black, to replace my other team dynamics pro race 2's

This is a new colour i believe? well iv never seen them before and had to have them sent from italy as OZ aren't supplying for UK.a select few companys can get them.

They are 16" 7.0 5KG each!

A few pics when i got home:D

SL370868.jpg

SL370869.jpg

SL370870.jpg

SL370872.jpg

SL370873.jpg

SL370875.jpg

spraying the bolts black! nice carbon caps to go with the other carbon bits
SL370876.gif

What do you think i really can't wait to get them fitted

Jay

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
they are mint!!! i want ones like them now but yellow writing instead of orange!

just cos the orange wont go on my car lol

how you manage to get them like that?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Personally i prefer these Ultraleggeras as i am not to keen on the big OZ writing on the GT wheel.

ULTRALEGGERA_MATT_BLACK-425x425.jpg

J

J182sport

Thanks im well chuffed with them :cool:

I havn't seen them in this colour on another cliosport as of yet thats why i went for them not saying im the only one just i was going to go down speedline route,was a toss between Rota GT3s,a new range of comps (172/182 cup racers wheels) that rimstyle have in (not on website yet) was told by the guys down there but they are 15"s i have new tyres in 16" so wanted to stay thst size!

they are £595 rims only deliverd with new wheel bolts and locking nuts,

thanks

ibiza cupra
very posh. how much did they set you back?
scrap that, ive just noticed the post

Last edited:
J

J182sport

Iceburg_172 the OZ lettering is Red just pics make them look Orange! yellow would look good tho,

thanks for all good comments im fitting them to my Silver 182 thursday and lowering it at the same time il post pics!

awsome pal, i love my super t's! quick question for you.

on the back of the wheel i have a little 'ring' thing that pops out, i think its used to centre the wheel on th hub, did you get them with yours?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I,ve just noticed that ur car is not a trophy and it silver (with red writing on wheels:nono:) each to there own i guess.

J

J182sport

Stava-yes i got them they are spigot rings come with the bolts and locks as a package to fit the clio

cheers

J

J182sport

Try rimstyle mate good bunch of people and happy to help. rimstyle.com

J

J182sport

ChrisC19-LMAO! at that jiz in my pants song!

would look good on all colours tbh id have gone for them if i had a black 182 or even a blue one!

Fred what offset should i have had?? do not want scrubbage! what offset are the standard wheels? not sure what offset my team dynamics are.

J

J182sport

Ok sorry if this sound really stupid but what can i do to sort this then? or is there no way!

thanks

Da

Less
Don't lower it or buy the correct offset ;)

Not sure OZ actually do them in et45 though.