ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what OZ racing sent me! *pics*

RS RIP
Maybe good to ask them to alter your front bumper-brackets. When you feel along the wheelarch you'll feel them sticking out. This is one point where i know i'll get scrubbing..

I worst case they could take out a front tyre :eek:

J

J182sport

Ok thanks for the advice il have a good look see what can be done is it a hard job?

RS RIP
Ok thanks for the advice il have a good look see what can be done is it a hard job?

I'm not sure, Think bumper needs to be removed ? Fred (Yozza) knows, pm him he will tell you !

ps; do check what i'm talking about, it will scare you how dangerous the design of this is when lowering / widening track

182 Cup
I suppose they could take out a tyre, but this happened to mine first! (Tyre didn't even have a mark)...

Picture-2.jpg

J

J182sport

:dead: ok point taken il make sure i check it out, can the screw not be "cut down"

il have a good look tomorrow i may just get it home and do it then,

cheers guys

182 Cup
The bolt isn't the problem. It's the bracket it goes through. The bracket in the pic above has been bent down around 60 degrees when the wheel caught it. Either cut/grind/bend the bracket out of the way. Tip - move it further out of the way than you think you'll need, especially if you carry a fat passenger like I did.

J

J182sport

Oh ok i understand thanks for the tip,looks like it made a good job of your arch bracket.

under hard turn in i supose it will do the same as taking a large passenger!

ta very much!

J

J182sport

Not a good day today:mad: Friends at ATS can't do any suspension upgrades anymore its the companys new rule they are following others now,its so anoying i have taken my cars down there for years he didn't want to risk it as times like this and his job would be on the line if anything happend!

I have got it booked into another place that i know well on tuesday but waiting is sooo:boring:

J

J182sport

Ok iv had them fitted and iv put pics up in the clio media section to anyone who was interested in seeing them on!

Cheers
J