ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longwell green social meet - Wednesday 7th April

Megane 225 F1
Couldn't find one ;) nah i didn't realise she was
17, thought she was 18. Want adivce? 16,17 year old girls r only good for a shag. Too clingy for a relationship lol

Megane 225 F1
I meant for us older guys ;)

I would have thought the choice between tv and cs would be easy.....

MK3

Dynamiqueee
What times everyone planning on hanging around til?

Promised the misses i'd take her to funderworld lol..

Clio
I'm back!

I might still pop up to this for an hour before football if its 7ish. Chance to give the Vee a run along the ring road.

Megane 225 F1
I'm back!

I might still pop up to this for an hour before football if its 7ish. Chance to give the Vee a run along the ring road.

Good good. Wanna see the vee again. You coming to combe? Can't remeber if your on the list

Clio 182 FF
I quite fancy popping along for a bit with my RB 182 but NEVER been to a meet before so would this be alrite?

is it in the underground car park u lot are meeting up?

how many are going?

Bux

Golf GTD
I'll probably be there.
Look out for a 206 rolling on stilts, and thats me.

Nice lol, I did see you on Friday night, you were
driving past norton hill school and I was walking up the hill... Meant to put it in the spotted section ;)

I'll try and get there for about 7

Megane 225 F1
IIRC isn't that about some chav landan tahn school?

Il be there for 7. Hannah we will probs b down in the car park still chatting lol

MK3

Dynamiqueee
What time did everybody decide to turn up? Took a drive through at about 7 and couldn't see anybody!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Where were you hiding!? I saw a couple of non RS's but they weren't next to eachother and didn't look like they belonged to CS..

Thats 2 meets i've missed out on now lol.. I did notice a fair few clio's on the way home though, must have been on there way there

We were all there lol, there from before 7 to about 8. Then we went bowling :cool: