ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longwell green social meet - Wednesday 7th April

Megane 225 F1
Ok guys, me and Dan have been discussing a social meet as we havent had one for ages. We already have the CheddAr (i spelt it right this time nick ;) ) and the castle combe action day meet so now for some fun!!

So meet at longwell green underground car park at the leisure park. Few pics and chat. Then off to bowlplex for a game or 2. Then depending on space i say we invade Nandos!!! Chicken FTW :D

Meeting time will be around 7 ish. Bring a mate along as well, the more the merrier.

1. Will.
2. Dan'

Bux

Golf GTD
1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux

Typical.. wednesday is my late day at college so wont finish until 6/ 6.30.
Ill be there but may be slightly late

ds3
1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie

i will comeee :) last time we met in the underground car park the security guard came down.. he told us that it was ok being there as long as we didn't attract attention an the rest of the longwell green car maniacs didnt arrive.. we had great fun convincing him that the cars had like 400bhp aaahhaa

Mental 172 Cup
1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie
5. jim cook
6. Luke.

might aswell make the effort ;)

Monaco Blue 172
yeh ile be up for this aslong as i have the moneys as im going to IBIZA :D

1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie
5. jim cook
6. Luke.
7. Mr_P
8. Steve-o (westicles)

Megane 225 F1
I paid for the course so i expect some freebies back :p

You can use my 2nd *taxdodger* card if you want ;)

1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie
5. jim cook
6. Luke.
7. Mr_P
8. Steve-o (westicles)
9. Badgerbite
10. Conneh

Should be around (Hopefully not in a 206! ;))

PH2 172
1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie
5. jim cook
6. Luke.
7. Mr_P
8. Steve-o (westicles)
9. Badgerbite
10. Conneh
11. Crustys172cup

Think i might have to pop along with the new motor get to know some of you as i dont have a clue who anyone is lol. woulda brought the missus but she dont finish work till 8 maybe earlier

Vantage
1. Will.
2. Dan'
3. Bux
4. blondie
5. jim cook
6. Luke.
7. Mr_P
8. Steve-o (westicles)
9. Badgerbite
10. Conneh
11. Crustys172cup
12. Swingh*_PH1 (pjay)
13. r_dizzel* (rio)

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
I was going to take the mrs until i broke up with her saturday for being an ASW!!!!! Needy clingy women FTL