ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** IRONMAN PART 2 - Essex Karting - Sunday 7th April - 18 PLACES **

SG9 Forester STi
IRONMAN PART 2!

With the success of the Ironman back in 2011 there was demand to get it back again and give it another go! I've organised for us to take the challenge again in April! There are only 18 places so stick your names down as soon as you know you definitely want to be there! Please make sure you only put your name down to confirm your attendance as there are other people who could take your place if you're not planning on being there.

We even had people along to spectate last time so even if you don't want to participate you can always come to watch. :)

Okay so the days format will be as follows:

11am - Arrival at the track
11.15am - Safety briefing
12.00 - On track!

Track.jpg

Sunday 7th April 2013

Brentwood Karting
The Raceway, Brentwood Leisure Park,
Warley Gap, Brentwood, Essex CM13 3DP

Event Type: Individual
Event Name: IRONMAN
Price per driver: £71.50
Race Format: 10 min qualifying session followed by a 50 min race (hence the name!)

*** A 50% deposit (£37.75) will be required to secure your position, I will collect deposits once all 18 places have been filled ***

I'm sure as per last time it will be awesome fun! So... think you're man enough for the Ironman? :cool:

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Can we bring a plus 1?

1. Vickyx

2. Ben_r1
3. Rafmatt1984 ( On leave so up for it )

SG9 Forester STi
1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. Rafmatt1984 ( On leave so up for it )
4. Tyler
5. R-Sport Cars LTD

SG9 Forester STi
Need to get this booked up by the end of the week otherwise it's unlikely it'll go ahead.

SG9 Forester STi
Maybe to much money for some people, swear its a lot more than last time?

I reckon that's probably it. No only £2.50 increase from the last event. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like we'll get this one off the ground. Shame as the last one was a really good day.

Will give it until the end of the week and we'll go from there, even if it means downsizing to a smaller event.

SG9 Forester STi
As you can all guess this will not be going ahead now due to lack of numbers. I'll try and set it up again when there's less snow!