ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LONDON TUNNEL RUN *** 28th MAY ***

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I did notice you were having fun lol, an i must say that clio of yours does go, i was very impressed mate, yeah mate when im up for going again, i will let you know and meet you down there. Is there any chance i could meet you at that tescos again as i cant remeber how to get to excel :) novice remember lol

ye no worries dude,

also did anyone see what happened to the old celica down there??
saw it parked up with what looked like a wheel missing feeling sorry for itself!?

LY R26 #288
Think that would be me in my ph1 with blue rear bumper, it's more where I'm on coilovers still trying to set them up to suit me more an is bouncing slightly under breaking, plus am hitting that chicane at a fair pace

I wondered who it was with the blue bumper, that thing is loud!

Milltek'd clio 182
Think that would be me in my ph1 with blue rear bumper, it's more where I'm on coilovers still trying to set them up to suit me more an is bouncing slightly under breaking, plus am hitting that chicane at a fair pace

lol i saw you with the different bumper, did you have a smashup an was driving a polo about for a while? was that you

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
lol i saw you with the different bumper, did you have a smashup an was driving a polo about for a while? was that you

Nah just his exhaust melted his ph 1 bumper and he got a ph2 as he said they look better. IMHO its looks w**k i much prefer the ph1 rear end on a ph 1 ;)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Thanks for the great turn out everyone!

Shame the round-a-bout/ traffic light mess which split everyone...for a first time tunnel run for CS it was a fair shambles but at least if we do another one we can make some big improvements.

The Becton retail park seems like a good place to meet in the future with some good roads around it......

Milltek'd clio 182
better late than never on the response of the evening hahaha, was a very good turn out, until we all got completley lost. We then went back to where we started and then ended up at excel, which was like driving through heaven, no old bill, nothing, just an open road full of suped up, ready to drag race cars lol. So where did you all end up?