ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local clio sport owners!

Mini Cooper S
Hi just wanting to know if there are many of us from around the Workington Cumbria area fancying a quick meet???

Nashy

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
Nope no clio wrote her off :dapprove: now im using a Landrover lol.

i dno if iv seen your car as there aint many sports around workington or i could be blind i see the same ones quite often, silver 172 with orange wheels, rb 182 with the stripes, and a silver 172 lol

i might be out and about workington tonight so may see you, if i spot a sportil give you a flash :D (T10 TUN)

Mini Cooper S
Where abouts do you live? I've got an artic blue reg R18TOO! Where and when will you be about?

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
I live in Little Broughton wrong side of the water tbh i gotta make a trip to cockermouth to get outa the spot pain in the ass! i aint really sure yet mayb around town and if i cant find any1 will go down to aldi car park area see if i can spot a few ppl, never seen ur car yet will keep an eye out from now on :D

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
a long shot, do you know sam? she has black 182 reg is S444M W or something like that

Mini Cooper S
Not sure haven't seen it knocking about! Where's she from? What time you in Workington might pop down?!

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
sorry mate i fell asleep aint been that well today lol, she from clifton so out a fair bit these days il pm you my number txt me nxt time ur out and il try get through :)

RB & LY 182
Im from millom which is not very far from workington.

Am interested maybe

depends on numbers really

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
if we can get a couple of people will be a good crack etc ther doesnt really need to be a huge amount on people and im sure if i asked ben he'd try pop along :D

white cliosport 182
well im from morecambe and i might be interested just depends when where and how many are going

Mini Cooper S
Put some numbers down think so far there is 3/4 where would be the best place I don't know never been on one before!!!

Clio 182 Trophy
if we can get a couple of people will be a good crack etc ther doesnt really need to be a huge amount on people and im sure if i asked ben he'd try pop along :D
Why have I not been asked ! ;)

Ill come along guys, already got some Epic roads in mind. :cool:

Ben

Last edited:
  Hyundai i30, Dog Van
Why have I not been asked ! ;)

Ill come along guys, already got some Epic roads in mind. :cool:

Ben

Im sorry! Forgive me? <3

Might try this again next month? i should have my car on the road by then but i cant be gettin pics of her as she anit pic ready :dapprove:

Hyundai i30, Dog Van
Well i dont wna be in the pics! :dapprove:

and is rolling with you really the right thing to do ;)