ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local clio sport owners!

Mini Cooper S
Hi just wanting to know if there are many of us from around the Workington Cumbria area fancying a quick meet???

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Nope no clio wrote her off :dapprove: now im using a Landrover lol.

i dno if iv seen your car as there aint many sports around workington or i could be blind i see the same ones quite often, silver 172 with orange wheels, rb 182 with the stripes, and a silver 172 lol

i might be out and about workington tonight so may see you, if i spot a sportil give you a flash :D (T10 TUN)

Mini Cooper S
Where abouts do you live? I've got an artic blue reg R18TOO! Where and when will you be about?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I live in Little Broughton wrong side of the water tbh i gotta make a trip to cockermouth to get outa the spot pain in the ass! i aint really sure yet mayb around town and if i cant find any1 will go down to aldi car park area see if i can spot a few ppl, never seen ur car yet will keep an eye out from now on :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
a long shot, do you know sam? she has black 182 reg is S444M W or something like that

Mini Cooper S
Not sure haven't seen it knocking about! Where's she from? What time you in Workington might pop down?!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
sorry mate i fell asleep aint been that well today lol, she from clifton so out a fair bit these days il pm you my number txt me nxt time ur out and il try get through :)

RB & LY 182
Im from millom which is not very far from workington.

Am interested maybe

depends on numbers really

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
if we can get a couple of people will be a good crack etc ther doesnt really need to be a huge amount on people and im sure if i asked ben he'd try pop along :D

white cliosport 182
well im from morecambe and i might be interested just depends when where and how many are going

Mini Cooper S
Put some numbers down think so far there is 3/4 where would be the best place I don't know never been on one before!!!

Clio 182 Trophy
if we can get a couple of people will be a good crack etc ther doesnt really need to be a huge amount on people and im sure if i asked ben he'd try pop along :D

Why have I not been asked ! ;)

Ill come along guys, already got some Epic roads in mind. :cool:

Ben

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Why have I not been asked ! ;)

Ill come along guys, already got some Epic roads in mind. :cool:

Ben

Im sorry! Forgive me? <3

Might try this again next month? i should have my car on the road by then but i cant be gettin pics of her as she anit pic ready :dapprove:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well i dont wna be in the pics! :dapprove:

and is rolling with you really the right thing to do ;)