ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

llandow track day piks

Swift Sport
Great pics there people :approve:

Atouba, was good to meet you too... Hope you get your car sorted soon :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mate, I reckon yours was one of the best cups I've ever seen. Was your missis stuck to the seat? You could have gained a few secs per lap without the ballast. I'll post some pictures up when I get chance.

Cheers mate! LOL @ ballast!
Shes not a great fan of the cold...or wet, so she just made herself at home.
Great thing is, she doesn't moan!

I did enjoy my 'light' laps though....cue my slap.

C

clvs2222

New thread posted in the wales section for another Llandow track day!

Clio
DSC_0096.jpg

what the hell kind of racing line is that??!! missing the apex by a country mile.....

Willy + Modus DCi
DSC_0096.jpg

what the hell kind of racing line is that??!! missing the apex by a country mile.....

cheeky git, that corner is a horseshoe (cant for the life of me remember the name of such a corner except it looks like a horseshoe?!) so that line through there is fine, you also come into that horseshoe off the back of a tight left hooker. you need to do your homework.

197 ff albi
cheeky git, that corner is a horseshoe (cant for the life of me remember the name of such a corner except it looks like a horseshoe?!) so that line through there is fine, you also come into that horseshoe off the back of a tight left hooker. you need to do your homework.

i took it tighter! :p your williams was nice mate, made for great fun chasing you

Porsche Boxster S
Thought I would sign up and say thanks for organising an awesome track day guys :cool: nice to meet you all

I came down with Sir_Dave's group (Saxos, Elise and Clios) in my MINI Cooper S. Dave is my sister's boyfriend... but we still get along!! :rasp:

It was my first track day and I was driving with a sprained ankle on below budget tyres (Ollie told me they are similar to re-moulds :eek:), so I had less grip than a wet plimsol!! (Thought I would get the excuses in early ;)) They came fitted when I bought the alloys and I've been trying to use them up before I fit a set of Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas that are sat in my parent's garage! Well, they are completely sh*gged now!

Looking forward to the next track day, think I'll be attending a few more with Dave in the future:clap: But for now, I'm off to put my MINI on a diet!! :approve:

Cheers all

Rich

Swift Sport
Thought I would sign up and say thanks for organising an awesome track day guys :cool: nice to meet you all

I came down with Sir_Dave's group (Saxos, Elise and Clios) in my MINI Cooper S. Dave is my sister's boyfriend... but we still get along!! :rasp:

It was my first track day and I was driving with a sprained ankle on below budget tyres (Ollie told me they are similar to re-moulds :eek:), so I had less grip than a wet plimsol!! (Thought I would get the excuses in early ;)) They came fitted when I bought the alloys and I've been trying to use them up before I fit a set of Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas that are sat in my parent's garage! Well, they are completely sh*gged now!

Looking forward to the next track day, think I'll be attending a few more with Dave in the future:clap: But for now, I'm off to put my MINI on a diet!! :approve:

Cheers all

Rich

Nice one for signing up mate :) I rememeber you, I was in the red Clio 197. You were going round pretty good considering then fella :approve:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

Cheers all

Rich

Welcome to the madhouse Rich!

A diet and some decent rubber and you'll be well away for the next one.
Even mine is losing some more weight.....and hopefully the weather will allow my super sticky Yoko's an outing.:approve:....and maybe a change of pads and discs as well...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Cheers all

Rich

Got quite a few pictures of yours if you click on link I posted couple pages back.

I came down mid morn took some piks & left before the rain set in. It all looked organised fun. Heres my piks http://www.flickr.com/photos/39716260@N06/

Managed to get a few pictures of mine before the gearbox went.

197 ff albi
and your a cheeky git too! :p yeah dude your little black warrior was a really nice example! what you had done to it?

nout mate, its on weitec coilovers with a decat back from pro-speed even has the full interior :rasp:, lots of people ask if something may have been done to it, i suspect something has as its shocked a fair few people in my area including clio 182 and 172s so im nt sure

Willy + Modus DCi
nout mate, its on weitec coilovers with a decat back from pro-speed even has the full interior :rasp:, lots of people ask if something may have been done to it, i suspect something has as its shocked a fair few people in my area including clio 182 and 172s so im nt sure

i suspect you may be correct lol. i'll say it again...Very nice example! :D

RenaultSport 172

Defo something done to yours, when mine was standard and stripped out you would be right next to me!?!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice motors on the track, and off :)

Shame about the Monaco :( hope you get sorted Tim!

Cheers, car is fixed now it was the offside driveshaft which went and luckily it didn't damage the diff. Cost £297 to replace the driveshaft and it's running fine again now :D

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a great day. How is Llandow as a circuit? Looks similar to how the old Anglesey circuit was.

I'll have to make the journer down from the north down I think :)