ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

llandow track day piks

535d / t5 caravelle
nice rb, and loving the phase one silver/orange, love the way these are done, seems to be a fair few similar

Fiesta ST
Hi guys some amazing photos would like to thank you all for an amazing day.

My first time round a track, and you were a good bunch to go out with.

Some very nice and quick Clio's, there and the twingo was nifty. To quick for me.

I was driving the White ST

if anyone has any photos if the could send the his res images to:

chaddy@hotmail.co.uk

i would be very greatfull

Thanks again.

I have also got a load of pictures of all the various cars, which i will upload to the facebook Llandow page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/LLandow-Race-Curcuit/258172494427?ref=ts

:cool:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Shame about the weather..

DSC_0204.jpg

Is/was the 'ropey' trophy leaking oil?

It wasn't leaking I drove it home with no problems. Actually really enjoyed driving it because the exhaust isn't as loud as mine and the suspension is much better. Have to say a big thanks to Matt for getting my car recovered home.

Nice pics, what happen to the Monaco 172 (Tim's bus)?

What actually happened to the Monaco though?

Looks a reet day out.

Why was Tim getting towed?

Blew up half way through the second session when changing from second to third and in the process lost drive. I can select all gears but if I release the clutch the car doesn't stall and the speedo moves if I press the accelerator. James said it could be the circlip as I've got a phase 1 box and if not it's either the clutch or gearbox.

RenaultSport 172
Soooo, Anyone have any 'Hairy' moments?

My only one was coming onto the back straight and getting ready to pass the elise and him suddenly slamming on, me swerving to avoid him to be meeted to a mini facing me!!

So I ended up going over the grass then over the top of that black gravel stuff. :D

197 ff albi

My only one was coming onto the back straight and getting ready to pass the elise and him suddenly slamming on, me swerving to avoid him to be meeted to a mini facing me!!

So I ended up going over the grass then over the top of that black gravel stuff. :D

coming onto the straight hit surface water broad sideways up straight had a hold of it for 3-4 seconds thought i was amazing then it snapped the other way spun at 80mph+ onto the grass about 3 or 4 times, pooped it tbh

Swift Sport

I hit the chicane at the end of the back straight a bit too quickly a couple of times making the back end break away and having to put a bit of oppo' lock on to correct it. Other than that, not too bad... I've decided I need better tyres lol :)

C

clvs2222

is the shed motorsport one at llandow? is it full?

We've got one on the 12th may organised via trackdaydrivers.com, thats £80

Ill be running another one around augest time around the £55 mark again.

JB

RB 182 Cup
The Shed day was full I believe but a few people have dropped out, that's how I got my place. Not sure if my car will be ready by then...hmmm.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Here's some pics from my iPhone rest can be found here.

Good battle between James and Ollie.
IMG_0395.jpg

James using the "oh s**t" lane
IMG_0406.jpg

And taking the corner properly :)
IMG_0412.jpg

Ollie's Cup was quick, PM me if you ever sell the wheels ;)
IMG_0407.jpg

Matt and James in Ropey taking the kerbs well
IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Dave looked quick, really nice Saxo
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

SteBurns, good to meet you :)
IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Volvo was interesting to watch in the corners...
IMG_0377.jpg

Enjoyed Llandow for the short time I was on track will definitely go back when the car is fixed. Not sure if my Group lost time under yellows while I was recovered so apologies if you did.

clio 172 cup 03
Some great pictures in there. Even if i only managed to find one of mine....:dapprove::D

Mate, I reckon yours was one of the best cups I've ever seen. Was your missis stuck to the seat? You could have gained a few secs per lap without the ballast. I'll post some pictures up when I get chance.

182 has now gone!
Mate, I reckon yours was one of the best cups I've ever seen. Was your missis stuck to the seat? You could have gained a few secs per lap without the ballast. I'll post some pictures up when I get chance.

I was in the car for most of the day, apart from when I did go out in James and Daves car for a bit..

(Ballast :nono:)