ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little turbo for the megane

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
BTW the dry sump is going on after I map the car to make sure it doesn't poo itself during mapping! Will just keep rpm down to 8000 on the Dyno

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
BTW the dry sump is going on after I map the car to make sure it doesn't poo itself during mapping! Will just keep rpm down to 8000 on the Dyno

Thats a graph im looking forward to seeing, should still be climbing at a hell of a rate when it hits the limiter I would guess as well based on the hints at the spec in this thread!

Any idea roughly when that will be? Ie is it weeks away or months away etc?

You mapping the engine in the car on the chassis dyno or do you have use of an engine dyno too? Would make more sense to do it on an engine dyno first of all really if you can for this sort of build?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I'm hoping in the coming weeks but I need an inlet and fuel rail to make that happen, if I can find a plenum I might have to get Specky to make a temp one till it goes into Nortech.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Chassis Dyno, going to steady state as much as I can. Might have to build a cooling tower for the coolant

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
a3a4y9a6.jpg

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
habara6y.jpg
yjyryjuq.jpg

Tank and pump in place

The hold up now is going to be the inlet mani as they can't fit the car in till the 18th of May so that's going to be tight for FCS!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Lunar grey? :)

That was an option as i think they look awesome in that colour but was thinking different.

Had a 1M in the other day in the orange ish colour and that looks well too, I want something different.

340i
That was an option as i think they look awesome in that colour but was thinking different.

Had a 1M in the other day in the orange ish colour and that looks well too, I want something different.

I love luar grey, just remembered your old .r was that colour!

It suits the red RS Tuning graphic colours too.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I love luar grey, just remembered your old .r was that colour!

It suits the red RS Tuning graphic colours too.

This isn't a sport and it isn't a wannabe either, it's just some mad thing we are building so standard colour not an option lol

it needs doing quick though as i would like to bring it to FCS! Maybe a tall order but we are going to try.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Suspension should be here soon and the ECU was ordered today, just need to get the brakes sorted so I can get the inside of the car painted.

so much to do and so little time!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Going for paint on monday/tuesday and the ECU arrived yesterday.

All the brake lines and fittings ordered too. I can see some late nights coming up next week!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Ready for the bodyshop in the morning now, can't believe how much cutting was needed on the doors to lose some weight!

Now that's a cage!

Really? Looks like a pretty basic cage to me.

Looks good enough tho and obviously will keep the weight down a lot.

No real need to go ott with the cage if this is gonna be used for straight line stuff and maybe track days.

Progress is going well tho. I'm really liking what you've done so far :).

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
10390121_722422277800235_3214095155407702935_n.jpg
10375092_722422307800232_6740907085226319581_n.jpg
Body ready to start building now but the suspension is wrong so that's a major problem!