ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little meet up at emily moor

laguna coupe
went for a little blast with a mate up emily moor some pics from the day

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Golf R soon...
Both cars are awesome, love the wheels on both, go well!

Love the yellow detailing on the black one.

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
Where did you get the eye brows from??? im trying to find one but they do some s**t ones on ebay:S

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
AHHHHHHHHHH.... looks nice tho... i think the reason why no one makes them like that is probably becasue it covers the indicator....

oww well s**t happens lol

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Looks pretty damned awesome!

not sure about the eyebrows on the black un tho

P.S. it's Emley Moor ;)

ST
hideious ur opion mate every body is entitled to ther own but u need to go have a pot of tea and shoot some foxs later u sound a bit posh

Pip pip young sir, i'll be dawning my barbour with daddy in the old landy later to shoot some grouse actually..good day..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL @ Alan

Cars look Good but like Alan I too do not like the Headlight Covers and they must make it awfully difficult for other Road Users to see when one is indicating.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
I like the black wheels on the silver. I have a 182 and the wheels could do with a re ferb. I was going to get them done the normal colour but I may have them done black now....Any opinions ???

laguna coupe
thanks everyone i bought that samco bend off my mate for 30 quid cause he wanted rid so i said 30 quid plus my black hill power one the yellow looks a lot better will get some pics up soon as always