ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 200 EDC, Chapter Closes

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
So tonight, the Clio was sold and picked up by the new owner. It's all happened fairly quickly, it was an offer I made to someone at a decent price which they snapped up. Its now given me an opportunity to buy a much newer facelift model Clio which I liked the day they came out.

For now I'm Clioless which is the first time in a long while but I should be back.

When I bought it from the dealer in Plymouth
DSC_1738~2-01.jpeg

DSC_3603-01.jpeg
DSC_1799~3-01.jpeg
IMG-20170827-WA0004-01.jpeg
rps20170208_211325-01.jpeg
DSC_4137-01.jpeg
_20170507_130253-01.jpeg
DSC_3629-01.jpeg
2017-03-11_07-34-29-01.jpeg
SR_180327MSVT_SN_Cars_4209.jpg

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Well. That was very unexpected!
Erm, you're not wrong! It all came up in conversation and the seed was planted, I then looked into facelift prices and realised I could afford one. A phone call later and the deal was done, I just couldn't say no.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Say you kept the wheels at least?
Unfortunately not, sold with everything on. Trade in at the dealers gave me a price, I would have had to strip the mods off to make the extra money back. I've managed to sell as is and then some.

Reactions: Gus

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
😂

No need to apologise, you do know we could be 67 plate LY fwends?!
More than happy with that mate!

Remember it was your 200 that was one of the main reasons I started looking into the MK4's more seriously.

Am I right in saying we've both had Supercharged Clio's, Megane R26's and soon to be 220 Trophy fwends!?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
More than happy with that mate!

Remember it was your 200 that was one of the main reasons I started looking into the MK4's more seriously.

Am I right in saying we've both had Supercharged Clio's, Megane R26's and soon to be 220 Trophy fwends!?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Mapped Megane 225 but was black! Soo many similarities in car owmership!

Glad you made the jump to Clio Mk4 RS ownership and boy what a choice to go into. Definitely a baller spec, I mean come on Akra, RS Monitor and leather... In Liquid Yellow.... Yes yes.