ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 197 in lichfield / also loads of nice clio sports in hednesford cannock

Clio 172/Civic EG6
Spotted that beautiful example this afternoon and in general noticed theres alot of tasteful Clio Sports of all shapes going round the Hednesford area near me, anybody on here that ive seen???

R27 F1 Team 412/500
Re: liquid yellow 197 in lichfield / also loads of nice clio sports in hednesford can

Hi there I live in Cannock I have a black clio 197 F1 team

Liquid Yellow R27
Re: liquid yellow 197 in lichfield / also loads of nice clio sports in hednesford can

Was it an F1? I'm always in and around the Lichfield area.

Clio 172/Civic EG6

Yes I would say so had the rear graphics on the bumper but didn't have the mad spoiler.

I was in a flame red 172

Liquid Yellow R27

I've got a yellow ClioSport URL sticker in the back window. I have the cup spoiler though, so it might not have been me.