ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182

E85 3.0i
Looks lovely mate, depresses me they are that cheap! I like my milltek, weird seeing std pipes! To give an idea:

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Oh and carbon splitter :)

Think it was just by luck it was that cheap. Standard pipes look far to small.

Yours is nice, how do you find your milltek? Had any problems with it cracking?

Might treat it to some carbon later in the year

E85 3.0i
Yup mine cracked, but I didn't fit it previous owner did. It cracked because the cat/mani join had 17mm nuts and bolts rather than the proper spring bolt kit so had no flex where it should therefore flexed on the weld!!!!

Also had de cat but a little noisy, perfect with cat in IMO

Just looked at one of your threads, cars really tidy :cool:

Not wanting anything that loud so milltek sounds like a wise choice. Wont be de-catting either.

Car went funny last week coming home. Sitting at 70mph then it lost power for a second or two then burst into life. Im sorta thinking it could be the spark plugs as it seems a bit funny between 2k and 3k revs. Says it had new plugs in october but still gonna check them out.

RS6 C7
Just looked at one of your threads, cars really tidy :cool:

Not wanting anything that loud so milltek sounds like a wise choice. Wont be de-catting either.

Car went funny last week coming home. Sitting at 70mph then it lost power for a second or two then burst into life. Im sorta thinking it could be the spark plugs as it seems a bit funny between 2k and 3k revs. Says it had new plugs in october but still gonna check them out.

Sounds serious, I think you should sell it ;) (I never give up)

I was only a extra £370 on top of what i paid for my a3 :dead:

Renewal this year looks like its gonna be £800 for the impreza and about £350 for the clio :D

E85 3.0i
Cheers mate, think it'll go this year if I can find the right R26.

When mine went funny it was lambda sensors (intermittent power loss, rough idle)

I looked at a ly megane before i bought my first 182 but didnt think i could love with that rear end. Sometimes i think some look ok and others look pants.

How much is a new lambda?

Brakes arrived today

20120127_160520.jpg

PB Clio 172
You picked up a bargin at 3k but why would anyone sell one for that price? sure everything is ok with it?

the best colour by far !

I bought it off a dealer. Was up for £3800 to start with but he said 3k the way it is so i took it. Doesnt make any different rattles that my old 182 didnt make. Belts were done the end of last year to.

Brakes and ball joint tomorrow then hopefully a exhaust in the next week or 2 as the standard ones blowing more than a cheap hooker

Skoda fabia Vrs
Swap a 04 plate 182 artic blue with both cup packs on 60k miles with 4Months tax n a years mot plus cash? Lol

Swap a 04 plate 182 artic blue with both cup packs on 60k miles with 4Months tax n a years mot plus cash? Lol

Ha its cool dont need a third one

I think they we're in the region of £100 each, mine needed both.

You going to go Milltek?

Thought it might be about that. Had to buy one for the impreza when i put a second decat pipe on it but luckily got the old one out (long story)

Think i will. Not needing anything loud

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
At 38k id imagine still the original lambda's.

If its hesitant, it wont be Lambda related - sounds like a misfire (Coilpack/HT Leads/Injecor/Spark plug related) If anything, swap the Lambda's about, the downstream one's the buisness end, the one plugged into the cat essentially does f**k all

After much rolling about this weekend it now has a new ball joint and discs and pads all round.

Feels great now knowing that when i push the middle pedal it will actually come to a hault :)

No new pics as it still badly needs a wash

FRS
Put a deposit down on this last week, looks pretty good on here, hope you got the problem of it being hesitant sorted though!