ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182

Got this today. Used to own a orange 182 that is now owned by someone else on here. Missed it so much i got this. Awesome condition apart from the drivers door has a ding and a small scuff on the front bumper. Only done 38k aswell. Was so cheap i couldnt refuse it

New exhaust hangers to go on tomorrow

clio5.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio1.jpg

RS6 C7
Was you the guy that was emailing about it?

I have new hangers that came with it so fitting them tomorrow

Yep, I has found a cheap flight up to Aberdeen, Had the deposit waiting, He replies saying it has sold 15 minutes ago!, Looked really tidy and it was a good price. Good luck with it mate. :cry:

Yep, I has found a cheap flight up to Aberdeen, Had the deposit waiting, He replies saying it has sold 15 minutes ago!, Looked really tidy and it was a good price. Good luck with it mate. :cry:

Sorry bud. Only knew about it cause the girlfriends dad told me

Really like LY, how much was it on for?

Was up for £3800 but i got it for 3 the way it was sitting :clap:

Slow red one
Such a bargain, don't miss my old 182 in general but I certainly miss the colour! Maybe i'll get another when they are stupid cheap.