ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182 Photoshoot

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Met up with a friend last night who takes some pretty decent photo's, saw some of his previous pics of a friends car and really wanted some of the Clio. Really pleased with the results, cheers Matt.

clio4-2.jpg

clio3-3.jpg

clio2-3.jpg

clio3-3.jpg

clio1-2.jpg

That's some nice lighting!

All you need now are some really nice locations. Which anyone I've ever spoken to on here about shoots will know.....is THE hardest thing ever.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great. Brilliant pics. Back needs to come up or the front go down though...;)

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
It may be a daft question but is that a wrap?

Cracking photos and it might just be the lighting effect but the paint looks really flat, clean but flat... :S

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
It may be a daft question but is that a wrap?

Cracking photos and it might just be the lighting effect but the paint looks really flat, clean but flat... :S

Errrrmmm, a wrap...? Really?? Of course its not a wrap. Liquid Yellow comes out very different under different lighting, if you saw it in real life its far from flat!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
That is beyond stunning, cracking car you have there! Wheels make it looks so clean and fresh

wow looks really nice and there good pictures, i missed a liquid yellow clio that was for sale local to me, i would love one in this colour not selling it are you haha

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
That car is stunning and the pictures are very very nice.

That nice i wish it was my car in the photos

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
wow looks really nice and there good pictures, i missed a liquid yellow clio that was for sale local to me, i would love one in this colour not selling it are you haha
Haha, unfortunatley not mate, plan on keeping hold of this one for a while.

Arctic 182, GTD
And I was just saying the other day I wasn't a fan of liquid yellow, your car has changed my mind.lol and I really like the first photo aswell.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Glad everyone likes the photos :) Shame you didn't post the messing around shots or you straddled across the bonnet Mark! ..;)