ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Ménage à trois

Golf R
So with 3 clean cars myself, Mike and Rich decided to make use of the sunshine and get a few pictures of the 3 LY's together...

DSCF4941.jpg

DSCF4944.jpg

DSCF4946X.jpg

DSCF4947X.jpg

DSCF4948X.jpg

DSCF4949X.jpg

DSCF4958X.jpg

DSCF4962X.jpg

DSCF4963.jpg

DSCF4964X.jpg

DSCF4967X.jpg

DSCF4977X.jpg

DSCF4993X.jpg

DSCF4994X.jpg

DSCF5000X.jpg

DSCF5003X.jpg

DSCF5007X.jpg

DSCF5012X.jpg

DSCF5017X.jpg

DSCF5018X.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Titanium 182
Turini's, known as sheep wheels but why would you pick anything else when they look that good!?

Liquid yellow is probably the best colour to have on Clio's in the sunshine as well. In fact, I might even go as far to say the best colour on any car!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ahhh 3 great cars- Liquid lovelyness-

2 prepped & polished by my fair hands- Looks as though they are being looked after!!

S

Nice photo's Gareth, here's a couple of on the go shots. Must have looked great from other road users seeing 3 together. Was a nice little drive, thanks for the invite.

Attachments

• clios2.jpg
    clios2.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 89
  • clios1.jpg
    clios1.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 92
  Turbo LY R27
Wow!

I look forward to the 3 LY 182 shoot... :eek::eek:

^^^^^^Was good today mate! Def come along next time, we got so many looks today lol! Mine was the R27. KW3 Coilovers to tomorrow! ;) We are thinking of going to stowe/silverstone next time for some shots!

LY 182
^^^^^^Was good today mate! Def come along next time, we got so many looks today lol! Mine was the R27. KW3 Coilovers to tomorrow! ;) We are thinking of going to stowe/silverstone next time for some shots!

Just down the road so let me know when! :approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome, LY looks so much better on the 182 than the 197 though IMO.

The mk2 just wears it so well!