ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lg Veiwty?

Girlfriends wee bro is after one (There £99 now), I remember reading neggitive comments about them. Anyone advise on weather buying one is a good idea?

He'd just use it for texting mainly i think

Sy

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
No, don't bother - it's s**t.

I had one when it first came out, thought it was ok to start with... but soon came to realise just how w**k it really was.

ST
Rubbish, crashy, been around since the beginning of time (aka more than 12 months in mobile phone time)..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not a fan of mine, had it since it came out and can't wait to upgrade!

Only good thing is the video camera tbh, but I never use that. Thinking about it, I only use it to ring and text...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The Cookie seems to be a better option if camera is not an issue. £99.99 from CPW.

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/lg-kp500.htm

ive got the kc910 (renior). im sure i read its the step up from the cookie. anyway, i like mine. touch screen is pretty good, although like every other touch screen ive tried, its a fair bit behind apples. i dont find it slow and ive not had any problems with it. only had it a few months mind.

Golf TDI
i had one of these like a year and a half ago , the screen gets scratched easy and its way to fiddly to text etc . i wouldnt bother imo

Dirty E91
I had one for 18 months, was a good phone for me, texting was fine and the camera is pretty good 5MP, did get slower the more pics I had on it but overall no real complaints.

The touch screen texting took a bit geting used to but after that I was happy with it.