ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leeRS Clio Sport 172 ph2

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and get some tyre gel on!
You're obsessed with that! Im going to park outside your house to annoy you.
bc1d3748b6695379bb5b34a8dd256d75.jpg

Car looks great Lee, cup spoiler is a win. [emoji106]

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Could do with clay barring it tbh. Feels rough now the paint. Starting to notice a few stone chips now but i guess the ph2s are getting on a bit now.
Also noticed a scratch on the passenger door. looks like somebody has caught it with a door or a stone has flew past and scraped it.
Not to bad but i know its there.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Could do with clay barring it tbh. Feels rough now the paint. Starting to notice a few stone chips now but i guess the ph2s are getting on a bit now.
Also noticed a scratch on the passenger door. looks like somebody has caught it with a door or a stone has flew past and scraped it.
Not to bad but i know its there.
Ill let you use some of my Tcut mate

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of beading today.
20170101_142421.jpg

Anybody got a spare passenger side headlight they dont want/need?
Doesn't have to work or be great condition i just want to convert it into a cup racer style unit.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
1) that sounds a bit stalker ish
2) I hope you've shaved your legs
3) tractors, cow s**t, ploughs farmers ha ha.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Been a while since last post.
Put some new brakes on over the winter. Nothing special, just some pagids and brembo discs.
Pagids are great for road use imo compared with mintex and brembos which were on before.
Got a slow puncture on front right tyre from car lark at work which is annoying as the nankangs have done me well for over a year and half now. Thinking of getting me some ad08 or federal RSR next though instead.
Will give it a clean over the weekend as the winter has just bored the life out of me and cleaning a black car is a waste of time.
Feel free to send me some stuff @ADS_V6 and i will show you some proper results.

Pic for attention.
Holla at me if your on the lookout for decals/stickers/signs/magnetic/sunstrips

20170310_224248.jpg

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Going to give it a clean all being well tomorrow. Coukd do with taking it down my mates unit and doing it indoors properly.