ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
gws18v-li-bosch-angle-grinder-500.jpg

recaro'd arctic 182
Mike carries a grinder 24/7...

Gav, may aswell add Vaseline to the shopping list ! I didn't realise my general entry ticket included my back passage.

Might be a good idea to warn your dad he gonna wake up one morning with a sore botty !

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Flol Couzens logs on to find he's become Failsports sex slave this year. This time two weeks i'll be washing for the last time in 5 days...

The lot going this year left earlier than the old timers, we only left early as I was about to kill some bell end on a nearby site...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Train booked... Now it just needs to stay this side of 20 degrees and it'll be mint.

330i. E30 Touring.
Doesn't look like the E30 will be coming anymore either. Couple of niggly issues and I'm not confident it'll make it there and back easily.

172 steps up.

Dom- you and Tom getting to mine silly early on the Thursday morning?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Doesn't look like the E30 will be coming anymore either. Couple of niggly issues and I'm not confident it'll make it there and back easily.

172 steps up.

Dom- you and Tom getting to mine silly early on the Thursday morning?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! This has destroyed my friday :(

Yarp Me un' Tom will be there at 7:30 or summat (same as last time)... question is will all of YOU be there on time this year ;)

*you and Dave now having the same avatar is confusing as hell!

330i. E30 Touring.
Awesome.

Yep, we need to make sure we're not late this time.

I know- bit of a shitter, but i don't fancy diagnosing, bodging and limping it ~750 miles. It's too nice to get the typical Failsport treatment so it'll stay tucked up at home until it's well again.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
furry muff I suppose. Being late is all part of the fun..

So now we have three Clios (one of which has a glorified parcel shelf for storage..) a Mini and a 525 to transport 12 people, a lot of beer, a big tent, a pig and a massive BBQ? gown be a squeeeeze

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol! Exactly boys!

We're also taking another Volvo T5.

Plans as decided last night:

So basically the cars are:
Volvan: Saner, Ben, Vish, Fridge, Tent, BBQ, Charcoal.

Vee: Ry, Nick, Roofbox full of duvets and condoms

5: Dave, Ollie, Tom, Ross, Mahogany, Leather bound books, cigars.

172: Mike, Hallam, Dom, 7 pairs of sunglasses, lube, ten white tees.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Lol! Exactly boys!

We're also taking another Volvo T5.

Plans as decided last night:

So basically the cars are:
Volvan: Saner, Ben, Vish, Fridge, Tent, BBQ, Charcoal.

Vee: Ry, Nick, Roofbox full of duvets and condoms

5: Dave, Ollie, Tom, Ross, Mahogany, Leather bound books, cigars.

172: Mike, Hallam, Dom, 7 pairs of sunglasses, lube, ten white tees.

This is pleased me. and all the old/slightly grump ones in the waft-mobile where they can grumble about the youth of today..

​i assume all are being stickered to an extent still??

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I guess a couple like the Avatar..? biggun for the back window and small'uns on't door? then a laod of small ones to put on random people's cars on the ferry..?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
So mine for 5am. To allow for loading of the cars etc.

swear it wasn't this early last time or was it, but everyone was a bit late hence why the lolvo had to step up and use all 5 cylinders to get to Dover on time? either way we had time for a maccers breakfast...

*also since iphone breaking I've been completely out of the loop in terms of planning. all I know is I have a train ticket, a seat in a car a few euros and a panda costume.

Last edited: