ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last few of the cup

Fiesta zetec s
Thought i'd take a few pics of the cup before it gets traded in, looking a bit sorry for its self imo :dapprove:

100_0303.jpg

100_0304.jpg

100_0306.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0308.jpg

100_0305.jpg

In its former glory

100_0188.jpg

Faded trophy
still ok to try with posibility of buying your turinis :) so u still getting the 330 or you s**t out lol

Fiesta zetec s
my turini's are in the for sale section so if u want them be quick durham boy. I got a fiesta nw, 330 was going to be well expensive to run.

Evo 8 MR
Why would you do this? Also why are you seperating the wheels from the car?

You're just evil!

Fiesta zetec s
172 wheels would sell for about £150 and turini's sell for £350, its being traded in so as long as it has wheels its fine. Haha

Evo 8 MR
+1 Precisely my point, I'm after a cup but I wouldn't even consider yours if it's not got the standard stuff on it. I could forgive the splitter but the wheels no no.

320d
PH2 172 wheels are such a fail. They ruin the look of the PH2 172 completely. Putting them on the cup instantly just makes it look crap.

I understand it from a financial point of view though.

BMW M5 & E36
If i was trading a car in, I'd not give a sh*t what the next owner wants tbh. Every man for himself, looking after #1 and all!

Fiesta zetec s
If i was trading a car in, I'd not give a sh*t what the next owner wants tbh. Every man for himself, looking after #1 and all!

My point exactly, when i'm getting £3150 part ex i think i'm well within my right to try and make an extra bit of cash. It didnt come with a splitter in the first place so no loss there either. lol

Evo 8 MR

If everyone thought that way there'd be no decent second hand motors.

In this case though I understand why he's doing it but it seems a shame to do it to a cup.

BMW M5 & E36
^^ Not as though every 2nd hand car comes from a dealer who took it in as part/ex though is it.

Get a black poverty dynamique spoiler on it, cup's sell well ;)