ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancashire Prestiege.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does a focus st not tickle your fancy? I've passed 2/3 of these recently all asbo orange or whatever its called, all nicely modded and all looked waxed up to death! Looked like well cared for examples not your usual shitheaps.

They must tick most boxes for a family bus, bar mpg.

Midlife crisis, but i liked the asbo look lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
These tempt me too - one in that colour passes by our work and even trundling along, it sounds decent.

The ones I'd stay clear of are the OTT types. One in blue was sat in traffic behind me at the weekend with the most ridiculous pop & bang setup going on. An occasional crack from the exhaust is fair enough. But even my inner-chav couldn't stoop that low to having a firing squad on call.

Proper cringe.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Late to the party here but I do like the sounds ST's make. Couldn't have an Orange one though. There used to be an Orange one around where I used to live and instead of the Ford bade on the front it had a Black badge with Orange writing that said 'ASBO' instead haha.

Would have a clean Blue one, although they just seem a bit dull. Never driven one mind you so could be miles off the mark with that comment.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orange ones still look like genuine c**t-chariots, there's no way to drive one without looking like a prize wanker.

You see one parked at a McDonalds and you suddenly realise it's the perfect setting for such a car.