ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancashire Prestiege.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
It’s his name you need to find out!

And I don’t mean Adam, I mean his proper name ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
Does he go by the name Adam when selling cars on the internet but his real name is amir?

Hopefully Adam is Adam in this case.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Honda S2000, C63
Some proper cheap CTRs for sale...

fa9cdfff94b1fa26b557a50891e1e519.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Honda S2000, C63
Mmm not sure mate.

Just an example for the CTR owners club FB Page. There’s a few for sale, mostly very well looked after. 3.5k is a billy bargain

Or are you not keen on the Honda full stop? Any particular reason.

My Mrs had a Leon DSG FR. yawn. LOL.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think the fn2 would probably be a side step as an overall car. Although I did go though a stage of really liking them.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTi DSG
Wow, from Leon Cupra to something even duller, an FN2 Type R. They make a great sound but they don't actually move. You'll be booting thinking, "dat noise" but then look in your rear view mirror and see Mavis is still behind you in her Daewoo Matiz wondering what all that racket is and why you are holding her up as she's going to miss the start of Bingo.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Honda S2000, C63
Wow, from Leon Cupra to something even duller, an FN2 Type R. They make a great sound but they don't actually move. You'll be booting thinking, "dat noise" but then look in your rear view mirror and see Mavis is still behind you in her Daewoo Matiz wondering what all that racket is and why you are holding her up as she's going to miss the start of Bingo.

LOL an FN2 is not duller than a Leon...Take it from someone who's had both. They're miles apart on that front. Also the CTR isn't as slow as people make out. Its more than fast enough to have fun on the public road without being too fast to enjoy (as is the case with most hot hatches of today). Perfect balance IMO.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I didn't realise the FN2 had fallen so cheaply. One thing that does strike me though, is that they don't seem to come with xenons as standard. I hate pov spec lights in what is supposed to be a top of the line car.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Honda S2000, C63
I didn't realise the FN2 had fallen so cheaply. One thing that does strike me though, is that they don't seem to come with xenons as standard. I hate pov spec lights in what is supposed to be a top of the line car.

They do but you need the facelift 09+ cars (you can tell by the washer covers on the front bumper).

They actually come with loads of goodies...(dual climate, auto lights, auto wipers, cruise control, aux connectivity).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Currently had zero pictures from the seat advert :/

09 type r with decent miles, prices?....

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
It is in my opinion, I wouldn’t buy a car from The place, I went to view a Megane r26 from a place near by ( colne ) can’t remember the name of the garage but it was very flash looking, ( similar name, maybe Lancashire performance centre ) pics took elsewhere, looked really good, had very high end performance cars in stock, got there had to drive up some f**king cobbled path that was fucked! I could hardly get my Clio up and around this tight bend to this s**t hole lock up, where all the cars where crammed in. The Megane I was going to see was also crammed in, I walked away within about 2minutes, and found a decent one elsewhere.

This along with another car buying episode in Bradford that nearly happened, has just confirmed what I already thought/knew about these places. Like I said could be a genuine dealer, but I wouldn’t be wasting my time finding out. Tread carefully if you go.All IMO.

Textbook

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Zero. Not heard back from him. Tbf I’ve not had chance to ring him.

Said he was going to send better pics by whattsapp this morning but hasn’t

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yeah still keen mate but allways looking about at cars In general lol.

Something will pop up I’m sure :)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  535d / t5 caravelle
Does a focus st not tickle your fancy? I've passed 2/3 of these recently all asbo orange or whatever its called, all nicely modded and all looked waxed up to death! Looked like well cared for examples not your usual shitheaps.

They must tick most boxes for a family bus, bar mpg.

Midlife crisis, but i liked the asbo look lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk