ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamin-X Film

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Fair enough on fog lights its pretty straight forward, but i've seen a few with bits on the headlights, and was wondering whether its legal/how to do it?
+ anyone got a guide for it or anything?
Cheers,

a low one
as far as i know i think it is legal, although ive read about people having trouble with the police over it with the yellow film so your best bet may be to just google it or speak to Lamin-X directly?

Listerine & Poledo
Is it easy to get the fog lamps out of the bumper of of a ph.2 172? or have people been fitting the film while they're still in place?

Renault Clio 182
Is it easy to get the fog lamps out of the bumper of of a ph.2 172? or have people been fitting the film while they're still in place?

I fitted mine (182) with the fog light still in, was easy enough. Took some measurements of the light, cut the film, fitted it, trimmed the excess with the wee knife supplied with it.