ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Aventador Roadster

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, dwibble. Looks like a transformer. I'll have mine in a pearl Silver/Grey... Imagine the sound rolling through the alps!

ynu4e3yg.jpg

e9ehyqav.jpg

asataje5.jpg

etepumep.jpg

zanugese.jpg

Clio 182 (cup packs)
Looks amazing!

Saw an orange Aventador drive past me yesterday! Never realised how wide they were until I seen it on the road. It was almost like one side was touching the kerb and the other was on the white line ha!

There was a guy in a brand new 911 behind me too....bet he felt little when that went past him:p.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I SAW one the other day to, was proper mint. Overtook me so took a picture on my phone.

Disastra Coupe
s**t?! How does that look s**t!? It's completely bonkers... Everything a super/hyper car should be. Seriously fast, bonkers to look at and 100% impractical!

This one ^ (someday)
Aventador's are awesome. There is a matte black one near where i live with the number plate 'HE11', it is so cool it hurts.