ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Sunday 13th March

LY R26 #288
1. Jack_kemp
2. quik99
3. Dammo_Sport < meeting at there own location before heading down, (cineworld over crawley)
4. alexessex_7
5. Adam@Genyx
6. JRS182

6. one in a million
7. Scarey squirrel
8. Vikkyx
9. Megzy
10.Damo-sport

I'm coming up with the Crawley group. Hopefully meeting everyone from down south at Washington. What time are we supposed to be meeting at Washington people?.

Milltek'd clio 182
well a couple have dropped out so far, so looks about ten of us going tommorrow, see you at thurrock services at 3:30pm tommorrow:cool:

Stripped yozza'd cup
So, after all the planning, I now can't make it :( I've broken my thumb and it's got infected so I get to spend the day in the hospital. The joys.

Sorry guys, have a good day!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was thinking the same thing!

ill still head up there, i wont be too happy if everyone has dropped out!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i dont know,

the list jumped from 22 to 5 for some reason,
and most of those 5 werent going,

im going to head up there at 3, if nobody is there, ill swear and go get some pics with my mate anyways! lol

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'll throw my name in for being there. I'll aim for getting there for 3 or just after. Still at Thurrock Services?

Nothing at the mo :(
Like i said on about page 5-6 i thinkit was i had some cash flow probelsm this week due to having to pay out somethin i didnt except.. the gf is coming back from her mum's this afternoon and she has some cash for me.. as long as she gets back for about 2ish i can cmoe.. but i doubt she will be ><

I'll still try and get up there guys...supposed to be doing the whole "family Sunday lunch thing" but if I can get away I'll pop over. I'm a newbie and I don't know anyone on here so if you see me come over and say hi!! (Sam, BG 182, GR04***)

(If you do move on from Thurrock Services can someone with one of those hightech iPhone thingy's post up here the new location in case of running late etc...)

LY R26 #288
this sucks donkey dick lol all people i'm supposed to be convoying up with from crawley have dropped out!

LY R26 #288
i'm at cineworld in crawley, car park is full up but can't find any clios lol, if anyone's coming down just drive around the car park till you see my clio lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Ah woke up late and my car is dirty :(
How many people are still going? I don't know if its worth it lol