ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Sunday 13th March

Stripped yozza'd cup
Aha, ok I know where that is (other than in Thurrock I mean).

There we go then, Thurrock services it is! Unlikely that we'll get moved on from there too.

RM16 3BG according to Google, for anyone that wants it.

SG9 Forester STi
It's easily accessible and has loads of space!

Definitely won't get moved on and there's a Burger King ;)

Stripped yozza'd cup
So, Thurrock services at 3pm then?

And Crawley folks, 1.30 at Cineworld.
1. Jack_kemp
2. quik99
3. Dammo_Sport
4. alexessex_7

yes?

Nimbus 197
will everyone still be at the services at 3.30/4pm??? I may pop up after work.. finish at 3

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah no doubt as were all arriving between 3 and 4 pm, so yep were be there, i think i recognised you on saturday, you was standing next to me when i was talking to nick outside TDI, im sorry for not saying hello lol....so hello. is your car the white 197 with the black roof?

Nimbus 197
yeah no doubt as were all arriving between 3 and 4 pm, so yep were be there, i think i recognised you on saturday, you was standing next to me when i was talking to nick outside TDI, im sorry for not saying hello lol....so hello. is your car the white 197 with the black roof?

its ok.. say helloo on sunday lol... mines the Nimbus 197.. x

Milltek'd clio 182
1. Jack_kemp
2. quik99
3. Dammo_Sport < meeting at there own location before heading down, (cineworld over crawley)
4. alexessex_7
5. Adam@Genyx

6. one in a million
7. Scarey squirrel
8. Vikkyx
9. Megzy
10.Damo-sport

These are the definates so far.. if you are sure sure sure sure sure that your going to be attending add your name, as a few are dropping out, other than that, i see you sunday people at 3pm at the golden arches ^^^^^ :cool:

Nothing at the mo :(
Don't know if im coming yet or not. had to spend cash on unexpected stuff this week so might be a bit tight for petrol.. before anyone says its only up the road its 60+ miles for me each way lol

SG9 Forester STi
FFS. I will try my very best to be there but I've just got in from work. Had to go to my parents up the road instead of home as the Clio decided to greet me with only 3 cylinders this afternoon :(

Chitty chitty bang bang FTL.

SG9 Forester STi
No think it may be an injector problem. Gotta sort out getting to work in the morning now. Stupid french cars!

Lol - Burger king not have enough candles for you Iain?

Nimbus 197
agree whalf is good... not sure if I can make it now.. otherhalf is talking about dinner and cinema x

Milltek'd clio 182
good good, is the problem due to your day on the dyno ? im thinking about having mine on the next one, but scarred it will blow up lol

SG9 Forester STi
Haha no don't worry about the dyno - it loves it :cool:!

It was due to water in the spark plug wells. Drove it around last night after a strip down and clean up and seemed fine so should be all good for the weekend :)

Looking for 182
Sorry to be a complete testicle but I probably won't be there now. I have loads of work on this week which I don't have time to finish, and therefore Sunday will likely be spent writing documents :(

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I think I can only come if I hitch a lift with someone, and yes I have a camera ;)

Problem is I've run out of monies for fuel :(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ive got a guy that may be interested in taking some photos

a quick pic of his work (these were very rushed photos mind)

5507679524_bcdc6f6e76_b.jpg

5507680388_7b84e3f083_b.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
i saw that clio, lol u was at tdi on the sunday werent ya, i gotta say there the best clios in my eyes fella, and yeah get him down to take our photos lol. goods pictures btw

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thanks dude, i personally have a soft spot for the ph1s atm, but she makes do :D

my mates gna come down with me, just come and say hello if you want a few snaps of your car!

what time are we meant to be meeting?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, what's going on ? Who's still going ? Where and when are we meeting ?!

I take it this is the follow on from the photoshoot thread a while back ?