ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Sunday 13th March

Milltek'd clio 182
well what ever happens people, were get some pictures im sure there will still be some of us going, im still going to meet you all, just want to know where in lakeside were meeting lol. well just bring ya cameras down and were see how we get on lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'll be going either way. About time I met some people. I've got a couple of other mates coming in Clio's too.

PH1 V6
I've got a camera but I'm not volunteering to take photos because I'm crap at car photography!. I was hoping ScarySquirrel was going to show me some tricks of the trade! :(

get yourself to lakeside mate.

Fancy meeting me and a few others at washington roundabout to drive up there?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Booked march 13th off work!
And replaced the thermostat housing on my car so it's fixed for now!

Looks like I'm bringing the banger after all! No lolling at my car!

Looking for 182
I've got a camera but I'm not volunteering to take photos because I'm crap at car photography!. I was hoping ScarySquirrel was going to show me some tricks of the trade! :(

I've never done any car photography, other than a few snaps of my own on a lane near my house :p

I normally take photos of people!

I will try and make this though, will know nearer the time :D

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Do we have an exact address / postcode?
I've never 'driven' to lakeside before so I have no idea where I'm going, I reply on my friend Tom(Tom)

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
this should be a good meet....there is a big 106 GTI meet going on in lakeside the same day.

Nimbus 197
Ahaa I'm in Tonbridge, could get a lift with scareysquirrel if he offers :p

I've ordered all the parts, just got to wait for them to come and fit them!

Is anyone else nearby that I could get a lift with?

I am in tunbridge wells but I won't e leaving work until 3.. I could pick u up at 3.15?? I u wanna come x

Nimbus 197
just read the rest of the thread fpmsl.. convoy!?? if u don't mind being 15/20mins late?? x everyone is always late anyways x

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I like to convoy, then I can blame other people when I get lost ;)

Sure you can't leave any earlier megzy?

i could be along for this

any1 got a post code aqs i dont have a clue where lakeside is and will be coming from bedford

cheers

Stripped yozza'd cup
So where are we actually meeting then folks? I don't know lakeside very well so I can't make a suggestion.

Milltek'd clio 182
well what about lake side car park by cineworld like some people suggested on here, then at least if we get moved on we can still convoy to where ever neccessary. But we best decide soon as its this weekend :) lol

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
well what about lake side car park by cineworld like some people suggested on here, then at least if we get moved on we can still convoy to where ever neccessary. But we best decide soon as its this weekend :) lol

Postcode?
I've never seen a cineworld in my life lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's only the Crawley people who are meeting at Cineworld, in Crawley, then driving up to Lakeside together..... I don't think there's been any suggestion of where to meet in Lakeside yet?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Was really hoping to be an rs owner for this meet but still searching. Have a good one guys and gals!

You can always come along anyway mate. Meet a few folks, have a look at some cars etc.

So who's familiar with lakeside? Why don't we just Chav it up and meet at mcdonalds? That has to be easy for everyone to find....

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
You can always come along anyway mate. Meet a few folks, have a look at some cars etc.

So who's familiar with lakeside? Why don't we just Chav it up and meet at mcdonalds? That has to be easy for everyone to find....

+1
Does it have a drive through?
40 cheeseburgers anyone?

Milltek'd clio 182
so we all agree on mac donalds? sunday at 3 or 4pm ???????????????? which one. shall we start a new list of names so we also know whos going as a few have dropped out

SG9 Forester STi
Mcdonalds? Tbh it's not the biggest car park.

Has the services been ruled out? (on iPhone so it's a pain to search the thread).

Stripped yozza'd cup
I just wanted to do the fast food rap tbh.... :cool:

Vicky, we haven't mentioned the services yet.... that does sound better though. Easy for everyone to find. I only mentioned Mcdonalds because a lot of people (including me) don't really know where they are going.... Which services are they?