ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladybower Meet - 22/08/2010

ITB BG 182
Re: Run to Lady Bower and surrounding areas?

That looks smart Tom, think ive seen it out an about some where. You should go in that you'll be fine. Still if you want to be transported in mine let me know closer to the time.

TT 225+

Looks alright. Colour code the bumpers, side strips, door handles, spoiler and mirror covers and it'll look boshty.

Bramcote's only 5 minutes away from my house as well.

i would, but i'm saving for a 172 :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

I can make the 22nd August :approve:

Awesome

ITB BG 182
I think it should be a case of wait till the day to see what the weather is like, ive seen it when the weather man said its going to be rubbish weather then its been very hot and sunny.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think it should be a case of wait till the day to see what the weather is like, ive seen it when the weather man said its going to be rubbish weather then its been very hot and sunny.

Most wont come if you say that lol

I'm not bothering now, spent way too much money recently.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I won't be coming to this now. I'm running low on cash this month as it is, and by the sounds of it nobody else is going to turn up so it's kinda pointless.
I will still be attending the Lincoln meet on the 29th though.

ITB BG 182
I wont be attending this either, just seen the weather reports tomorrow with thunder and lightening expected on top of the rain.
Maybe next time lads.