ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktr carbon spoiler help

rs clio 182
my ktr carbon rear spoiler has just arrived and im waiting for some tiger seal to fit it any advice in regards to fitting ? do i just stick it straight on ? or do i need some sort of pads on the spoiler ?

renault clio 182
It's entirely up too you you could just do that but I'd recommend bolting it on tho rather than tiger seal

182 Trophy #333
I got a mate to hold it up to the car, drilled holes through the spoiler and bumper, threw away the crappy self tappers it came with and bolted it on properly!

rs clio 182
Did what the fitting guide said was fine all night but on my way home it fell off and some idiot ran it over now I've got tiger seal on my original spoiler and a badly cracked carbon spoiler how can I get it off and how if its possible how much is it to fix carbon fiber

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Did what the fitting guide said was fine all night but on my way home it fell off and some idiot ran it over now I've got tiger seal on my original spoiler and a badly cracked carbon spoiler how can I get it off and how if its possible how much is it to fix carbon fiber

because it obviously wasn't fitted correctly :dapprove:

Changes to often

oh dear :dapprove: should have used no more nails lol. how bad is the damage?

rs clio 182
Its a Ktec carbon rear spoiler the damage is pretty bad il try get some pics up later when I'm home I've got most of the tiger seal off my car now thou of I can get it fixed I think il get it fitted professionally my spoiler fitting skills clearly aren't that good lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I appoligise for my mistake.

Why on earth would you need to tiger seal it on?

Then you used tiger seal again to refit the standard spoiler after the ktr one fell off..

Wtf?

rs clio 182
According to the website it just sticks onto the original spoiler with tiger seal so that's why I used it wish I waited and just paid to have it fitted

From the previous posts in the thread i managed to use my brain and figure out he was talking about a splitter.
Maybe if you checked the title (first thing you see on a thread) you'd see otherwise!

Told you. LOL. It was everyone else saying bumper.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
People call splitters spoilers sometimes so i firgured he was one of those people and then i missread the post about sticking it to the bumper then i figured it was the splitter. :s

Like i said Jesus, sorry.

Nevermind now though, its in bits!

421 Cammed 172
I also thought he said bumper but after double checking it was actually someone else.

Oh well!

Is this the same one?

carbon_spoiler_1_f.jpg

renault clio 182
Each and every man too there own not my cup of tea but if he likes it then fair enough could be worse could have a big meccano rear wing lol

rs clio 182
its actually not that bad in real life not as high as it looks in the photo and when it was on it went with the shape of the car perfect imo anyway