ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Track Night

White Sti Hatch
Right not being arranged by me at all but Megane sport are planning on renting out Knockhill for a two hour track night (between 6pm till 8pm) no dates as of yet as numbers required before it goes further !

In total it is £1750 plus vat, works out at 30 cars, its less than £70 each, 50 cars and its £40 each this include all marshals medics blah blah !

So question is would anyone be interested in it ??

1. BioHzrd

LY R26
its a piece of crap would probs fall to bits if ii tried to rag it haha, i would go halfies with who ever i went in plus chuck some petrol money in haha! i have the back roads to my house to throw it around on haha;)

LY R26
yeah i know it was yours buddy, i think im nipping down to his tomoro so i will speak to him about it, think i can convince him for a shot lmfao?(H) i might take my car up but not on the track..

LY R26
il speak to firas and see if i can tag along with him, if not il see who else i can tag along with, if that fails, il make an appearance in my own car, maybe.. just for giggles:D

White Sti Hatch
1. BioHzrd
2. dmn1989
3. R20 CWH
4. 182michael

il speak to firas and see if i can tag along with him, if not il see who else i can tag along with, if that fails, il make an appearance in my own car, maybe.. just for giggles:D

always jump in with me mate im in Dundee.

I would be tempted to thrash my 1.2 if it was cheap enough.

I'm afraid of cornering too hard and ripping a tyre open on the inner arch though! :dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
Can my mate come in his vts?

Ill speak to them over on Megane Sport as it really there Track Day ive just asked if it would be alright for some folk off here to add to the numbers as i know a few would be up for it.

I would be tempted to thrash my 1.2 if it was cheap enough.

I'm afraid of cornering too hard and ripping a tyre open on the inner arch though! :dapprove:

Dont be a wimp !

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I don't want to share the track with 40 motors as its no that big! I'd rather pay more for less cars!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol. Whats the point, it's 60£ normally?! And it's never hugely busy in the evening...No more than 30cars anyway. And also, a megane won't get one?!

they wouldn't get on the hot marques anyway as they're not over 15k...

Stickin this boy's name down as he's not renewed his membership yet.

1. BioHzrd
2. dmn1989
3. R20 CWH
4. 182michael
5. Gaz
6. m0rk*
7. Martin(tinahingas) if it is reasonable
8. Missing link
9. McClio

White Sti Hatch
No further with dates yet, but its going to only be Members only as far as i can tell with Meg-sport so itll be folk off the forums no outsiders :nono:

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
is this going to be limited to reno cars only or would the evo be allowed if so i will be in date dependent