ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I get this when clicking the pics:

Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
Dates are in lads

The dates I have are:
July – 8/9/18/21
Aug – 4/5/27

We also have the Performance French car show on Sunday 31st Aug that you might be interested in!

Cayman S, RB 182
I was lucky enough to win a free track night tonight with Kingdom fm! Was a good night with a mix of dry and pishing rain.

Was pushing a little harder than Monday and managed to lose the back end a little on the dip, didn't come off though thankfully.

Almost went into the back of a GTR braking for the same corner! My toasted brakes were no match for his fresh 46 pots or whatever they have lol! Absolutely shat

All in all a good night though

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
If any one has any photos/videos of either my 200 or a red fiesta st regardless of quality could you please pm me? Cheers

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Lol. Think if it was drier I would have tried harder (Definitely would have been quicker using 3rd on the right after Duffus and then Clarkes).

Cup In bits
Lol. Think if it was drier I would have tried harder (Definitely would have been quicker using 3rd on the right after Duffus and then Clarkes).

Good vid..... I just got the chance to watch this, your car pulls stupidly good in 4th out of the corners. It must be fairly high geared.

Changing to 3rd at the bottom of Duffus will get the car turning around the front more and allow a wider entry for better exit, can be too much to do at once if you get it out of shape at the bottom though at times.

What software are you using for the twin camera? I bought a cheap Aldi camera for rear view but i never got the chance to secure it and use it, where is your rear camera mounted too?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Good vid..... I just got the chance to watch this, your car pulls stupidly good in 4th out of the corners. It must be fairly high geared.

Changing to 3rd at the bottom of Duffus will get the car turning around the front more and allow a wider entry for better exit, can be too much to do at once if you get it out of shape at the bottom though at times.

What software are you using for the twin camera? I bought a cheap Aldi camera for rear view but i never got the chance to secure it and use it, where is your rear camera mounted too?

I use iMovie that comes free on Macs.