ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014

Cayman S, RB 182
I'll be leaving Glasgow about 3.45 to beat the traffic.

Sound. I'll head up for about 5 I think.

I'm planning on taking my photo part of licence, basic tool bag, and brimming the car with v power at glenrothes before heading through. Either that or Rosyth. Don't know of any other shells in the area?

Is there anything else I'd need?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is it actually wet at the circuit?

Their webcam isnt working for me to check.

Clio 182
Re: Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014 (Deposits ASAP)

Love a bit of torrential rain to clean the track out

RS Clio 200

The rain and tyres are the least of my worries lol, cars still on a ramp!

RS Clio 200

Has anyone got bens number? Got a slight issue lol :(

RS Clio 200

Cheers! Manifold issues lol should be sorted soon!

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Weather held out thankfully, providing some good track action. Standard of driving seemed pretty decent aswell

Clio 182

Was a great night really enjoyed it apart from my crazy spin ha ha

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not a single red flag incident!! Well done lads. Cracking night on track!! I got some great GoPro footage but it will be tomorrow before I download it all.

Cup will be back faster and stronger! Thanks to Fraser for the tow and Sam for dropping me home! ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
[video=youtube_share;NQNQp1xLFnc]http://youtu.be/NQNQp1xLFnc[/video]

This is the session where I spun at Duffus! Pitty my camera didn't catch it!

Cup In bits
Bet you shat yourself! LOL!

I can't wait to see my spin lol!! It was a belter!!

Did that, once it came to a stop me and Adam were giggling like little girls.

Seen it coming 3 laps before...... impressed with your pace since last time I was out mate.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

Turned out to be a good night got a few good photos will upload when I can hopefully will be one day this week

Look forward to the pics.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
impressed with your pace since last time I was out mate.
Cheers mate! Done a fair few trackdays in the Cup, now. Getting faster and faster everytime. You seen yourself, I push the little car to its limits lol. Hope I didn't spray you with stones at the top of the chicane lol.

You'll need to send me the link for my off PMSL!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Vids will be up at some point this week. Our internet is ridiculously bad so it takes it's time.

Also got a bum clenching moment for the sunflower 172 getting all squirrelly down Duffus. We'll saved in the end.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Was an awesome save from the yellow sunflower, albeit self inflicted as him (stu) and Fraser seemed to be having a little play down ductus trying to et the rear end out

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The track was ridiculously slippery for the first half an hour. I've never driven on such a skippy surface. Car wanted to go straight on power and the back wanted to overtake the front on turn in. Glad it dried up though.

Cup In bits
Hit a kerb a bit too hard?

Glanced the inside left kerb at Duffus and pop, wasn't even that bad.

Cheers mate! Done a fair few trackdays in the Cup, now. Getting faster and faster everytime. You seen yourself, I push the little car to its limits lol. Hope I didn't spray you with stones at the top of the chicane lol.

You'll need to send me the link for my off PMSL!

Aye definitely better than spinning the tubes out if every corner for sure. I seen it happening so got to the right sharpish, barely got touched.... Hopefully!!

Will do, my iNet is dial up speeds when uploading to youtube though.

Yeah, you need one or joking. What happened?

I need a drivers side curtain bag. As above, clipped the kerb at Duffus while spinning, I'm sure its on camera. There's a lot to be said for a cup and its simplicity. Care anyway, shouldn't be a massive job tbh. You can't get into the ring and expect not to get hit. Wheels will defo be getting a refurb pre sale now though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Seen you moving over lol. Also, watched you coming down Duffus out my passenger side window, that was weird lol.

Was an awesome save from the yellow sunflower, albeit self inflicted as him (stu) and Fraser seemed to be having a little play down ductus trying to et the rear end out

I was always careful at duffus! Hate that corner in the wet haha.

Pretty sure I drifted every corner tonight, grip was horrendous until it got dry.

Don't think I deserved a telling off, was never out of control really

Cup In bits
^^^

They get to know your car, I'm forever in trouble when I was in the cup. Was cutting more kerbs and sliding more tonight yet not a word.

Aye Gaz I was tempted to come right past you at Duffus but I waited to see where you ended, my passenger was shitting it haha.