ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill in GTR

MY10 R35 GTR
Couple of pics from last weekend

12885267735_2687214e11_b-1.jpg

12958735884_b459dc51bf_c.jpg

1689482_262523513922048_1585363454_n.jpg

Will put the vids up once Ive been sent them

Cup In bits
Ah you are one of the Skylines that was going around. Bet you had a good day with so many of them out on track.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Love that 2nd pic!

Were you out on track long? Bet it just about ruined its tyres did it, was speaking to someone other day running R888s and he saw less than 1400 miles from them lol.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
glad to see it looks like you were driving it properly! usually when im at knockhill the GTRS are the slowest there being lapped by corsa red tops lol

MY10 R35 GTR
Adalis: cars actually on upgraded pads and discs, but not fluid so ran out if brakes after 8/9 laps. Stopping from 140 going into duffus and the hairpin.

lal B3n: err I dunno total amount of laps I did. Filled the car up in Cumbernauld. Zero'd the trip and it's was 20 miles to KH. And by time tank was empty I'd done 90miles. 40/50 laps maybe.

Had the thing of full boost and flat out the whole time

Amazing car, so capable and to my eyes handsome. I've not done a track day, how are the pics taken? Are there camera's at set points on the track you can buy pics from?

MY10 R35 GTR
Amazing car, so capable and to my eyes handsome. I've not done a track day, how are the pics taken? Are there camera's at set points on the track you can buy pics from?

Dont know mate, the picture were sent to me by a mate who noticed them on a site

MY10 R35 GTR
Never had anything to time it.

Going by the time on the onboard video its looks like its 58/59s. Hit the crest at 1:17 and then the next time is 2:15. Very rough estimate

MY10 R35 GTR
Haha good stuff, i'm a Graphic Designer would this come in handy for the company?

Godzilla is looking spot on, bet you get a ton of people my age in their little Clio, Saxo's wanting a race on the road.

Hmmm that I don't know.

Helix esg is the parent company of canyon offshore who I work for as an ROV Pilot

clio 182
Cracking pics mate!

I seen you in Burger King a few days before the trackday and was delighted to see you at knockhill actually using the car! Was going to say hello but never got a chance really! Sounded awesome on track btw!

Will say say hello next time though, especially as I now know your rov (sonsub here)!

Cheers
Craig (s2000).

MY10 R35 GTR
Cracking pics mate!

I seen you in Burger King a few days before the trackday and was delighted to see you at knockhill actually using the car! Was going to say hello but never got a chance really! Sounded awesome on track btw!

Will say say hello next time though, especially as I now know your rov (sonsub here)!

Cheers
Craig (s2000).

Yeh do that mate.

my mrs works for siapem/sonsub. She's out on the lewek inspector just now. She's rota'd on there for the next wee while.

I've only recently got into rov'a going out to Saudi to work with the trenchers this month

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Were you in Cumbernauld this morning? Broadwood roundabout @ around 650?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks very quick on the straights, most of the laps seem to be over a minute though which for the spec of car seems like there should be a lot more to come? but I assume thats just down to the fact its a nice car and keeping it in one piece is more important that lap times?

Certainly very composed and very quick, its amazing what they can do despite their mass!

MY10 R35 GTR
Looks very quick on the straights, most of the laps seem to be over a minute though which for the spec of car seems like there should be a lot more to come? but I assume thats just down to the fact its a nice car and keeping it in one piece is more important that lap times?

Certainly very composed and very quick, its amazing what they can do despite their mass!

Stuff the keeping the car nice, its made to be used. First time up there with it so I prob wasn't going as hard as I could.

The 2 clean laps I got were in the 58s. And I was clocked in the 57s earlier in the day. The brake fluid suffered big time, so better brake fluid and brainded lines have been ordered. 3/4 laps and the pedal got very very soft.

The closing speeds on the other cars is silly, especially when people take there time coming out the pits and go straight onto the racing line.

Cor that looks ridiculously fast!!

What power is it running? Or did I miss that already...

I've been a passenger in one that had 750 bhp and I literally couldn't believe how anything could be faster than how it felt.