ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch Day, Sunday 21st October.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
we need to put a stop to this boys :lolup:

everytime a looked on the track you where there lol , like your style tho :race:
Excuse me Mr CSL, GT-S etc.. I've taught you well so far!
They kill this laptop Gaz but I've started stitching them together now, been out all day and just in the house now!
No hurry mate.

Going back up to spectate at the TrackScotland day a week on Saturday with the kids if you fancy it.

Thats an open invite btw lol.

225 meg
you did indeed gaz :hail:lol

think we're going to try get up to the TrackScotland day to gaz just need a babysitter for dylann and just bring josh, try organise something for going up :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, not only got my permission slip signed for coming up on the 3rd Lorna is actually keen to come along. She wants to get on track but doesnt want it to be busy, might get her an instruction session as a taster next year. She also wants me to get a cage, oh if you insist!

Just a shame we wont be driving but I'll have my helmet with me too!

225 meg
Aye, not only got my permission slip signed for coming up on the 3rd Lorna is actually keen to come along. She wants to get on track but doesnt want it to be busy, might get her an instruction session as a taster next year. She also wants me to get a cage, oh if you insist!

Just a shame we wont be driving but I'll have my helmet with me too!
oh john you cant say no to that, tell lorna to get you one for xmas :)

225 meg
I'll bring my spare helmet if anyone needs one. Everyone gives passenger laps on these days so you should get a good bit of variety.

just hope the weather is good for this, is the track running the normall way, think reverse is so much more exciting

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Hoping to get up to trackscotland one so can see ur car stephen, few bits i need to see for mine ;)

172 cup, Impreza P1
just hope the weather is good for this, is the track running the normall way, think reverse is so much more exciting

Hope it's dry or I'll be spinning like mad I think. It's normal direction too so still never got a reverse lap yet.

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Borrow sounds better than steal! Lol just want a wee gander at water feed & return for turbo from forge hoses and a few other bits. Im oncall that weekend but hopefully will have time to pop by and see the turbo fly! :)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Got to agree with Gaz on that, my first trackday in the clio was reverse and I was shitting it but its actualy alot better than normal direction.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
First couple of sessions felt unnatural but once I got into a rythym, I was happy as Larry!

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Cant wait till get the car built and go round the reverse circuit next year. Was getting a bit bored of the normal circuit but this change will be good :)