ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch Day, Sunday 21st October.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
http://trackdays.knockhill.com/trackday.php

REVERSE DIRECTION.. (apparently)

After the 'success' of the PFC day, I'm raring to go again. Even started looking at other cars to run along side the GTI-6 so we've got 2 cars between the 4 of us.. Probably won't happen till next year though.

4 weeks to go..

1. Gaz

225 meg
see how the money situation goes up until then hopefully make it again had a great day out the last time :)

renault clio 182
Week before I get paid if I've got the money il pop along too watch use all tracking it maybe some kind sole could even take me round track ;)

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
ah man i'll be missing this as i'll be stuck in sunny shetland! Is there another in november? or is this the last?

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Will take a wee run up to watch it think. Will be good if you get you Clio turbo out Stephen (cupman29)

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Reverse direction will be a good change after 10yrs of going in the same direction, knockhill was starting to get a bit tedious last few years but now with the reverse circuit it's the main reason I've decided to build another track car, this time tho weapon of choice is a Clio :)

172 cup, Impreza P1
Will take a wee run up to watch it think. Will be good if you get you Clio turbo out Stephen (cupman29)

Alright mate, should be on track if all goes well over the weekend and running in.

Hows yours coming along?

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Alright mate, should be on track if all goes well over the weekend and running in.

Hows yours coming along?

Awaiting forged pistons, rods, etc so your old block can get sent off to bored out for the oversized pistons, then built up and put in the bay. Car is fully stripped out, just recieved polycarb window kit so still to fit aswell as the rollcage. Will be a winter project tho so looking at being fully ready around march time hopefully

172 cup, Impreza P1
Sounds like you're going all the way with this one, should be epic!

Where did you get the windows, they're on my list of things still to do?

What sort of power level are you aiming for?

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Got the windows for acw plastics, 2 x front with sliders & 2 x rears - just under £170 delivered so good buy for the weight saving.

Power wise not too sure on turbo choice yet so that will decide to output, poss go gt2860rs but still to decide yet. will build the forged engine so able to take all i will throw at it!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I haven't booked yet mate, waiting to get a few of us then we can sort sessions etc.

Clio 182
Are there likely to be a few 172/182s up at this? Might just drive up for a look to see how mine should look, too early days to smash it round the track though (and I'd really like to go the normal way round, it's been 10 years!)